Oh-so-progressive Sweden - Life Imitates The Cube

An alternatively-blond, Mideast-compatibly bearded, in prime bloom of his youth, aspiring citizen of the Kingdom of Sweden, places the lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh flag (expertly, um, analyzed by Comrade Director) on FBook as his profile pic.

Next, police launches a criminal investigation on suspicion of committing "hate speech".

23 years old [color=#008000]Mr. Wānnābe-Svenman al-Islām-ūber-ālles[/color] (via his lawyer Björn Nilsson) wrote:... this is not an IS flag, but instead a symbol which is used within Islam, and which had been used for many hundreds of years before it was misappropriated by IS.
prosecutor Gisela Sjövall wrote:... she would not prosecute. "Put simply, one can say that he [Mr. al-Islām-ūber-ālles] is expressing contempt for "all others", and not against a specific ethnic group".
~
According to Sweden's "hate speech" laws, for an image or statement to represent "incitement to hatred", it needs to threaten or disparage a group of persons in connection to race, color, national or ethnic origin, religious belief or sexual orientation [uh, missing 'class' in the enumeration ?].

shyster sophistry wrote:... [Gisela Sjövall] said that while the swastika had now come to symbolise a hatred for Jews, the same could not yet be said of the IS flag.
"Up until now, we haven't come to that point," she said. "That could change in ten years."
What, uh, a country...

BTW, in zhe Dshermani that Rag-of-Peace is forbidden (except for informative purposes), since Sep. 2014 (and rigthly so, imho).

... and BTW, we have in zhe Dshermani (uh, say: in the West, Israel included) the same problem: police acts, passes charges (+ perps) to justice, justice goes blind on the left eye, perps released, laugh their butts off ― and act increasingly condescending and extremely aggressive against cops.

DE.islam.Berlin.jpg
Grüßle aus Berlin, PBUH

Comrades!
Here opens a chance for all Deplorables!
Apply the "all others" shyster-logic as seen above!

Rebuked like (sample) "you whad? you call that cute lil' (meow-)pussy 'Blackie'? RRRAAAACIST!",
you simply answer "I beg your pardon, Sir, I call everyone 'Blackie'! Get lost."

Which on a higher abstraction level leads to this handy generic :
any "you whad? you xxxxx that yyyyy? RRRAAAACIST! / *****phobe! / *****ist!"
you parry with :
"I beg your pardon, Sir/Ma'am, I xxxxx everyone yyyyy!
And if I may get your attention to expand, Sir/Ma'am ‒ ***** 1."

1 where ***** = Get lost / Buzz off / да иди ты в pussy / ( your preferences here ).