Oleg Atbashian Speaks to South Pinellas 9/12 Patriots

Oleg_Lora_Shakedown_Poster_600.jpg
On Sunday, April 28, 2013, Comrade Red Square visited the South Pinellas 9/12 Patriots in Pinellas Park, Florida, to discuss unions, pitchforks, collective greed, the fallacy of economic equality and other optical illusions of "redistributive justice":

Photo and video by Sully Grasso

Upcoming Florida speaking engagements for Oleg:

Tuesday, 5/28/13
3621 Century Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33811
7 - 9 pm
Monday, 6/10/13
Savannah Recreation Center
6 - 8 pm
Tuesday, 6/11/13
Homers Restaurant
Sebring, FL
6 - 8 pm

We need a Peoples Cube One so Red Square can travel securely to many many cities to explain the illusions(and delusions) which the Cube symbolizes.

--KOOK

When will this Oleg guy be in the Houston area???? I want to be able to inform the Houston populace that a subversive is among us. Where is Red Square when we need him?????

Texas has Rick Perry as governor.
Concealed handguns permits.
No state income tax.
...and....BIG OIL!

This monstrosity must be stopped??ps.... A right wing subversive is spreading a rumor that Oleg Atbashian and Red Square are one in the same. Geeesh. Red Square is clearly of Russian descent while the last name Atbashian is clearly Scots-Irish.Some people will believe anything.

I am not sure, but "People's Cube One" sure would come in handy especially as he travels through the evil, derelict, conservative oblasts.

[highlight=#fefefe]Comrades,[/highlight][highlight=#fefefe][highlight=#fefefe]
[/highlight]
I will work day and night to repair my the People's Nieuport 81 for Oleg's personal use![/highlight]

Nieuport 81.jpg

Damn. I'm glad I read that book when it was a lot smaller!

The airplane looks fine, does parking it upside down make it easier to fuel?

cube one.jpg
A triumph of Soviet American engineering...and painting! (we were short on ladders, so General Confusion had to stand on the major's shoulders)

CubePlane.jpg
I'll bet Comrade Mrs. Red Square has fun waving and making faces out the window at our People's Director at 30 thousand feet!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
CubePlane.jpg
I'll bet Comrade Mrs. Red Square has fun waving and making faces out the window at our People's Director at 30 thousand feet!
~sigh~

One of my arms is missing again from yet another photo (see above).

I'm offering three, free log-throwing classes at half-price to anyone who can locate it for me.

I have the right and responsibility to bare both arms, damn it!

Comrade Mrs. Red Square - I am for hoping that your missing arm isn't from an injury due to waving at the People's Director back in the days of the prop plane, before the jet!

shocked.gif

Applause all around.... and I think we... someone need to invest in a Peoples Plane.

We were indeed short on ladders, if I wasn't so short I would not have needed a ladder to get into my chair for takeoff!!!

Mrs. Red Square wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
CubePlane.jpg
~sigh~

One of my arms is missing again from yet another photo (see above).

I'm offering three, free log-throwing classes at half-price to anyone who can locate it for me.

I have the right and responsibility to bare both arms, damn it!
I think that on page 2,943 of the Obamacare Act it says that we forego our right to arm re-attachment if we are seen fraternizing with right-wing ex-Soviets at terrorist group meetings (eg, Tea Party). I know it's a hard thing to get used to, but remember that as long as we don't find your arm, we have more money to help The Children. I can't remember why but it's true.