One Million Terabytes a Day Keeps Teabaggers at Bay!

Argus.jpg

Comrades,

Some of you were annoyed by my strict monitoring of pixel counts in your posts. You complained to authorities. You whined at the weekly meeting behind the tractor shed. Others expressed their anger through mindless verbal attacks on me at the Collective Blog. Well, fellow travelers, I am now at liberty to explain my apparent obsession.

The Pixel Equity Team (of which I am the member) was created by The People's Oversight Committee on Oversight to establish pixel allocation limits for all members of the collective. (with some exceptions) The reason; ARGUS, Autonomous Real-Time Ground Ubiquitous Surveillance Imagine System. As you will soon see, ARGUS is here!

Yes, comrades, your pixel saving efforts to compress panoramic images of Grand Canyon to a 4p x 4p GIF have paid off at long last. Party researchers, with the surplus pixels from cooperating comrades, have created ARGUS - a 1.8 billion pixel super deluxe ultra high resolution surveillance camera.

Very soon now, my friends, we will live our lives under the watchful eye of ARGUS. When combined with the NSA later this year, ARGUS will insure all comrades an equal opportunity to demonstrate their allegiance to The Party. No more “secret” Teabagger plots. The age of omniscience is here! Your sacrifice has not been in vain.

Nobody needs that many pixels. Next they will be sharing lascivious personal images with each other.

Soviet Mike misspelled a word when he wrote:Nobody needs that many [highlight=#FFFF99]pixels[/highlight] [highlight=#FFFF99]prixels[/highlight]. Next they will be sharing lascivious personal images with each other.