Op-Ed: The One to Blame (in reality) for Hillary's Loss

[img]/images/Blame_For_Hillary_Loss_Obama.jpg[/img]

Seven weeks after Hillary won California the popular vote—and by millions, I should add!—progs everywhere continue their never-ending quest for someone or something they can blame for the outright theft of a victory that should have been hers. That was always hers. That is STILL hers, if not for that pesky Electoral College.

They've pointed fingers everywhere, and at everyone, save for The One who really deserves the blame. The One who is now leading the stunned masses into an alternate reality in which he runs for a third term:

Obama vs Trump: Dispute Erupts Over Who Would Have Won

(The article, like all mainstream media articles these days, includes the by-now mandatory whine that Hillary still won the popular vote—by millions, mind you—so you know it isn't fake news!)

In an alternate universe in which President Barack Obama ran for a third term against Donald Trump, who would have won?

No surprise: The president and the president-elect disagree.

A fresh dispute erupted Monday between Obama and his successor, spurred by Obama's hypothetical musings that had he run again, he would have been victorious. Interviewed for a podcast, Obama suggested he still holds enough sway over the coalition of voters that elected him twice to get them to vote for him once again.

"I am confident in this vision because I'm confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could've mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it," Obama told his former White House adviser, David Axelrod, in a podcast released Monday.

I—I—I—I—I could've sworn that's what he was doing when he was out campaigning for her. I am confident because I'm confident about that! But as Hillary herself might say—what difference, at this point, does it make?

Apparently a great deal to anyone who has totally detached themselves from reality, because it's the only way they know how to cope with the loss of something they'd long considered inevitable and absolute.

But the reality is that he can't run for a third term, so the question of whether he would've cleaned Trump's clock in a "hypothetical" race that is closer to fantasy is moot. The reality is that The One to blame for Hillary's loss is none other than Barack Hussein Obama himself.

She was a lock to win in 2008 until Mr. Bright and Shiny dangled himself in front of the gullible masses—much the same way he's now dangling the fantasy of third term run to keep them stirred up. Mr. B.S. was young, charismatic, had cute kids and a wife with inexplicably beautiful arms. Who among those gullible masses could resist? And who among them cared about qualifications? Especially since he was black—who would dare oppose him and risk being called a racist?

These past eight years should have been "her turn"—and would have been, if not for Obama's unwillingness to wait for his own. Maybe Trump still would've been the 2016 Republican nominee, maybe not. Either way, had Obama waited till 2016 to run, I do believe he would've won and we'd have another eight years, if not decades, of progressive crap (if you'll pardon the redundancy). At the very least, Obama stood a much better chance than Hillary did. Because by 2016, her shelf life, her "best by" date, had long since expired, and she was now just another tired old elite establishment insider, another old reptile in the swamp.

Yet too many banked on her manufactured certainty. From the moment she hit the scene in 1992, they made up their minds that she would be the First Woman President, and that was that. They would entertain no other possibility. It wasn't even a matter of "Hillary or bust." It was just "Hillary."

They had close to a quarter of a century to become emotionally invested in her—the better part of their lifetimes, and in the case of the millennials who voted for her, their entire lives. Millennials literally grew up on what their mothers raised them to consider an absolute, incontrovertible fact—that Hillary Clinton IS the First Woman President, barring the usual formalities. Hence the "grieving" they feel they're entitled to, as if they suffered a death in the family. In that way they're not too unlike those who grieve the deaths of the very dictators who oppressed them, e.g. in North Korea.

Supposedly the ancient Mayans believed the world would end in December 2012, or at least that some great momentous change would befall humanity. No doubt many on the left hailed it as the dawn of a new Progressive era. I certainly did. Until the morning of November 9th, 2016, I tied the Mayan calendar to the 2012 election, which I'd considered the point of no return. As a cynic and pessimist, I really do love it when I'm wrong. But I wouldn't be surprised if anyone on the left is now insisting the Mayans were off by four years and it was never about the dawn of a new Progressive era, but the end of the world.

Ultimately, the left should point the finger of blame at Obama, and know the rest of their fingers are pointing back at them. For in the reality they and even he continue to reject, those who pushed aside Hillary back in 2008 to vote for him have no one to blame but Obama...and themselves.

Commissarka Pinkie is a regular contributor to The People's Cube, and is dedicated to raising awareness of how much she cares. When she isn't busy making an issue out of everything, she enjoys wandering in the woods with her shovel, hoping for a chance encounter with Hillary and digging holes in which to curl up and cry—for both of them!

No.
It was clearly Putin.

Nobody else could have done it.

The strangest thing this morning was reading this Pinkie's op-ed and then seeing this WaPo headline:

Trump is being handed a great economy. What happens when it goes south?

Not if but when, mind you. The leading question in the title suggests two facts that must be taken as certainties in order to understand its meaning without the headache of cognitive dissonance, plus a rhetorical kick:

1. Obama has made America great again (after Bush destroyed it).
  2. Trump will inevitably make America suck again (by destroying Obama's progress).
  3. If you doubt any of the above, you're either racist or sexist, so you don't belong to our enlightened circle.

I can understand why our enlightened narrative-mongers want to set up Trump for failure - they have the best of intentions.

But don't they understand that by saying how Obama has made America great again they are undermining both Hillary's and Obama's post-election campaigning? She ran on the premise that Obama had done a great job and she would only deepen, widen, and lengthen it. And Obama campaigned for her by saying exactly that. And yet they lost because Americans just didn't want that ditch they found themselves in to be any deeper, wider, and longer - no matter how well-dug and comfortable and tastefully decorated the Democrats and the media said that ditch was.

If the economy was great and Hillary still lost, that can only mean two things:

1. She was an unelectable candidate and a bad campaigner (which is what Obama is implying in order to save his face) and so the media was lying when it showered her in praise.
  2. The economy wasn't great at all and the voters knew that the media was lying about it (and so was Hillary and Obama).

So I have a question: by lying now, is the media trying to destroy Hillary, or Obama, or itself? It sure isn't going to destroy Trump, if his campaign is any indication.

The WaPo writers and editors can't be that stupid. We know that these articles are written by the smartest and the most enlightened among us. So they surely must know something we don't.

That means we should stop thinking and start digging. There are more things in heaven and earth, Comrade Pinkie, than are dreamt of in your philosophy of progress and social justice.

Dear Pinkie, there will be a palace coup on 19 January and the day after Comrade Obamov with be anointed Czar Barack the First. Wolf Blitzer told me to tell you that.

However, I am quite sure that Obama is perfectly willing to sit down with members of the press and apologize profusely for the election loss. Perhaps Obama may even offer a pre-emptive apology to various countries that contributed to the Hillary campaign or even countries that threatens our very existence. Now that is pure leadership and diplomacy!
I also understand that the DNC is selling these t shirts and the proceeds are going to the Bill Ayers Committee to Social Justice.

Oh my goodness. I feel like a ten year old Margret Mitchell finally learning that the South lost.

Hillary lost?

Comrade Pinkie, truly you cannot blame comrade Obama?

Obama, Breaker of Chains, king of the Andals and the Snowflakes, The Swift Footed, θεοῖς ἐπιείκελος?

He healed all wounds and closed the racial divides in your precious America. Where else could professors show their love for ther fellow men in such an outspoken way:

whitegeno.jpg

George Ciccariello. May his name live on in the pantheon of SJW's.

And we hereby provide him with his well earned

grandcrossof cultural suicidedef.jpg

Someone on Twitter has just pointed out that the Hillary supporter blaming Obama in the picture above used to be a Bernie supporter. You can't change who you are.

Smeagol_Bernie_Supporter.jpg

Barack Barackovich's doomsday device: I-I-I-I-I will community-organize the economy into fail!

Henny Bogan wrote:... there will be a palace coup on 19 January and the day after Comrade Obamov will be anointed Czar Barack the First ...
Most korrekt!
Palace Revolution, plus (again, as already heard in 2009) Power to Rule by Decree*!
Get the rise of the Trumpster to die and the triumph of CommOrg to vie!

Had only humanity followed - those last 8 years - the enlightened guidance of The One...

Stimulus - what, just 1 trillion? Prof. Krugman said (afterwards) phyh, not enough. 3-4 trillion were needed. And he - Nobel awarded - must know.

Had the world heeded His message - through HOPE to PEACE via CHANGE - there would now be a Community Paradise on our Planet.

The total world economy would be now ready to shovel.

And the Musulman would be venerated by all kuffar, while Musulman would venerate the kuffar back (if he switched to Islam, that is).

But in this poisoned, irrational world?
Where rubes reject the ones who do not look like them?
He was barely able to attain - with one foot out of WHouse, and via glory of UN Power - a fatwa on the World-Enemy-No-1: the Zionist.

* of course, limited. Say, four years. Or eight. Or so. As the aims of Next Tuesday demand.

(µ-ADD-ON)
Comrades, while at heard in 2009... You surely know the Friedman Op-Ed Generator, ah?

( but CAUTION - Fake News! )