Operation Chaos: I Can't Take Much More Of This

Look at what just one pissant of a reactionary is able to accomplish, this Rush Limbaugh and his Operation Chaos is wreaking havoc on our plans of A Progressive World Of Next Tuesday. What have our leaders done about it?

Not a Damn Thing!

Electing liberal progressive's is such a waste of time and resources, name one thing Nancy, Harry, Obama, and yes even Hillary have done with their Congressional powers to stop this man. Yes, there has been Fairness Doctrine threats. Nothing more than sticks and stones my friends, action is what is required.

I propose we launch Operation Cube™, our goal will be ending bourgeois elections. As we all know elections are the lowest form of politics. And if an election can be used against us, what good is it. One Party™ Rule!

We should support only genuine left-wing candidates and political action that promotes independence from the corporate-dominated two-party system.

Official documentation of the events surrounding Operation Chaos.

Limbaugh must be stopped! SEND IN THE LAWYERS! Take no prisoners! Drown the enemy in litigation, Comrades!

Anyone who dares to register Democrat and then breaks his/her/its promise to remain loyal all the way up to November WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY!

I've been saying for years that we need to do away with the election system altogether, and stick to picking our leaders via polls conducted by CNN, NYT, NBC, Newsweek, etc.

What more proof do we need that the election system is broken, unreliable, and rife with fraud, than the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections? Why, all the polls--even the exit polls on Election Day itself--showed Bush's challengers ahead of him. Yet still he got away with stealing both elections!

Besides, elections increase the carbon footprint. Think of all the fossil fuels and other forms of energy that are expended, all the CO2 released, because of all the people flocking to voting booths, and all the flatulent senior citizens manning the rolls and handing out "I Voted Today" stickers--which themselves add needlessly to landfills and take hundreds of years to biodegrade.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I've been saying for years that we need to do away with the election system altogether, and stick to picking our leaders via polls conducted by CNN, NYT, NBC, Newsweek, etc.

Polls? Polls? The only poll needed is that of the Party elite. Sure, we can post some fake polls for the masses that do not matter, but we should never leave it into the hands of real polls, that is as dangerous as leaving the elections in the hands of voters.