Osama disposal alternatives.

Comrades, I am deeply troubled by the blatant littering in the sea earlier. I believe there could have been a more eco friendly burial method used, but we americans are by nature bullies and rapist of the land.

So I have an idea, I want people to list off more sustainable ways of body disposal. Please feel more than free to use Osama's body as a model on what we should have done. Pictures or descriptions are fine, but remember it must be green! I'm sure the oil in Osama's hair has probably killed a fish or two by now.

But since I know that Osama was so fond of the New York Times, my method would be to wrap him up in old N.Y.T. papers so he can enjoy light reading for eternity.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I do volunteer work at the I'M NOT SORRY abortion clinic here. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality abortion services in the area. We get you in-and-out quickly and affordably by using the latest abortion technology to date. I mean real “cutting edge” stuff. There, we dissolve the nasty things bodies in a vat of chemicals and pour the resultant liquid down the drain.

Maybe we could spike the Kool-Aid at the next RNC convention.

Comrades, how can you have missed the obvious thing? Soylent Green. Even the name says it all. I would ask Chuck Heston to explain it but he's a nasty Reich-Wing RethliKKKan, and associated with the NRA, which I hate on principle because some of those red-necks might wing some of my storm troopers. And that won't do.

I am thinking we have been rused. Why contaminate the ocean and all it's sea life with my filth?
I received this photo that was sworn to have been from USS Carl Vinson! Osama bin Obama.... Osama Obam.... OBL lasts photo!

The method I have suggested is environmentally sound while recycling solid waste.

Use a sector of the ocean noted for being infested by many types of sharks. Drop several pieces of the bloody meat into the ocean to attract prospective diners.

Then dumped the body in question into the aforementioned ocean.
Cleanup is by natural processes and done rather quickly.
When excreted his body will become one of the bottom. Forever joined to the fecal material of sea creatures.

Major Mistake prefers using the 100,000' high dive with no parachute.

rsz_wild_dogs.jpg
My sources tell me that the greenest method of disposing of Mr. Osama's corpse is by giving the body to a pack of wild dogs. They leave no mess, you see. It should have been well documented for doubters on YouTube.

Osama Bin Laden popped? And then dumped in the ocean?

I figured out by 1967 that the government would rather lie than tell the truth about ANYTHING.

After spending close to a Trillion$ fighting these "Not wars with Islam" we finally kill OSB. And what do we do? We throw the body in the ocean.

About the same thing as all the mystery bodies on the New Jersey shore?

I think we are being lied to (shock) again.

Chedoh wrote:Comrades, I am deeply troubled by the blatant littering in the sea earlier. I believe there could have been a more eco friendly burial method used, but we americans are by nature bullies and rapist of the land.

Comrade Chedoh, you mention we are by nature bullies... I misread to think you said we are nature bullies. Same thing, right?

We need to send Comrade Algore to assess the Global Warming ™ impact, and give proper penalties to US military. Dear Leader never would have approved such disregard for Mother Earth ™!!

PROG OFF

1.Dress him up in an Uncle Sam outfit, rig him up with animatronics, and have him sell Budweiser and pork sausages on the Fourth of July. The rest of the year, he can be the main attraction at Disney's "It's a Small World" ride.

2. Have him be the star of a Weekend at Bernie's remake.

3. Loan his body to Trey Parker and Matt Stone for a special, live action episode of South Park. Followed by a feature length film and a Broadway musical.

My computer suggested this one: "He will be baked, and there will be cake".

Dropping the meatslab Sainted Body of Martyr bin Laden (Insallah) into the ocean? How insensitive to the needs eco-needs of Mother Gaia are these blood-saturated Amerikkkan War Criminals! It is already well-documented (by the Brilliant Genius AlGore, in a highly-publicized and widely-viewed motion picture) that the seas are literally rising by dozens of feet on a daily basis!) Given those incontrovertible facts, this desecration of a Holy Warrior Against The Criminal Conspiracy Known as "Amerikkka" is yet another insult to The Our Living Environment!

PROG OFF.

I have suggested over and over that his pictures be released, or be purposely leaked, to show his micropenis. I cannot think of anything more humiliating. And how can his supporters claim any sort of tribal manhood for him? "He was the biggest man..." would be met by gales of laughter.

Mock and destroy.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
I think we are being lied to (shock) again.
The good news here is that, if SEAL Team 6 didn't really do it, we'll know eventually.

Crystal Moon wrote:Being the compassionate person that I am, I do volunteer work at the I'M NOT SORRY abortion clinic here. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality abortion services in the area. We get you in-and-out quickly and affordably by using the latest abortion technology to date. I mean real “cutting edge” stuff. There, we dissolve the nasty things bodies in a vat of chemicals and pour the resultant liquid down the drain.

Maybe we could spike the Kool-Aid at the next RNC convention.
What a marvelous idea Crystal! And welcome to the Cube. Clearly with your compassionate sensibilities and connections with those really acting out our progressive values [on those fetuses vilely plotting to inconvenience wymyn of all ages], you will be an asset to the Kollektive.

Put a tie on him and set him at a desk in Washington D.C. (with a coffee cup and a BACON lettuce and tomato sandwich in his hands...) Thats where there are plenty of positions for a man with his past and current qualifications and qualities...The House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Armed Services Committe, consultant to the CIA.... we'd have weeks before anyone even noticed the smell...

What could be more appropriate than an aide to Senator Schumer?

Or Senator Reid? Even dead he would have a higher IQ.

Comrade Goose wrote:PROG OFF

2. Have him be the star of a Weekend at Bernie's remake.

One of the more equal ideas, Comrade.....

INCOMING TRANSMISSION: I used this picture to start a new thread.

Give a link to the new thread; the Cube is huge.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Comrades, how can you have missed the obvious thing? Soylent Green. Even the name says it all. I would ask Chuck Heston to explain it but he's a nasty Reich-Wing RethliKKKan, and associated with the NRA, which I hate on principle because some of those red-necks might wing some of my storm troopers. And that won't do.
Chuck is a DEAD nasty Reich-Wing Rethuglikkkan too (buried sideways to accomadate his grip on his rifle). Not sure if that's good or bad...

I wouldn't worry about someone who played Moses. After all, who's that? Now if Chuck had played dear Leon T or Vladimir I. L., or dear uncle Joseph, or even the superlative Chairman Mao...

I hear that Mao wanted to sleep with a thousand virgins, believing that it would give him immortality. Either he was wrong or there aren't a thousand virgins in China. Perhaps they all interned in the White House.

My Comrades

I am happy to report that Brother Bin Laden is now Director of Voter Registration in Zimbabwe (Post Humous Division).

For a small fee I will be happy to send him to Chicago in 2012.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Obamugabe, by all means send him. He can do what Anthony Weiner's small weiner is pointing at.

Hmm

Maybe he should go later this year, start poking around and getting to know the lay of the land and so on...

What I find amusing is that in my, slight cough here, experience, a slight man with a large head and huge nose might be gifted elsewhere.

Ann Coulter wrote:OF COURSE ANTHONY WEINER DOESN'T WANT AN INVESTIGATION BECAUSE IT WOULD SHOW THAT HE HIMSELF POSTED THE PHOTO OF HIS SMALL ERECT PENIS.
Her emphasis.

How sad. No shoulders. A parrot's head on a bowling pin sitting on a toothpick.

Obamugabe wrote:My Comrades

I am happy to report that Brother Bin Laden is now Director of Voter Registration in Zimbabwe (Post Humous Division).

For a small fee I will be happy to send him to Chicago in 2012.

Amandla!

Obamugabe
I don't know that Chicago needs any help finding necrovoters. On the other hand, it never hurts to have a landslide.

PN, I have been carefully cultivating the children and grandchildren of the necroproxy voter in Duvall County in Texas, which put LBJ into office. Did you know that the votes came in in alphabetical order? And that the county didn't report until the others did, and LBJ's wondrous winged monkeys knew what to strive for?

It's not easy counting until you get what you want. Sometimes it's hard to ignore the will of the people and we all, made progs that is, know that democracy is a horrible mistake.

As for me? I'm a made prog which means that I'm a thug too. Laws mean nothing, only my will to control. I count people who believe in laws as fools, because if they obey them, they're fools and because I have no intention of obeying them.

Laws are for little people. I'm a prog.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:PN, I have been carefully cultivating the children and grandchildren of the necroproxy voter in Duvall County in Texas, which put LBJ into office. Did you know that the votes came in in alphabetical order?
What an amazingly glorious and convenient fact! One could keep the voters list and forward it to Obamacare for efficient follow-up by the Death Panel on those voters....if indeed they need the Death Panel.
Image That's the funniest thing I've heard all week!
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 6/3/2011, 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Pobody's nerfect.

Dear Comradess PN, in fact Bill Buckley's grandfather, who was sheriff of Duval County, voted for LBJ in the 40s, despite the fact that he died in 1906.

I have a strange memory for numbers. Like in 1984 Walter Mondale won only one state--his own--by 3114 votes, which is less than one per precinct.

That His Most Righteous Algore, he with the broomstick up his ass and the wandering weiner (shut up) didn't win his own home state.

That under that dreadful man Pinochet, fewer than 2500 people were killed and that to avoid a Cuban-style heaven-on-earth. Where we think nothing of 2500 people but pitch wood while thinking of the murder, sorry, harmonization, of over 100 million people in the last century.

You know, I really hate individuality because I might have to have a real soul.

The Mighty How Long wrote:
rsz_wild_dogs.jpg
My sources tell me that the greenest method of disposing of Mr. Osama's corpse is by giving the body to a pack of wild dogs. They leave no mess, you see. It should have been well documented for doubters on YouTube.
Another excellent idea. Welcome to the cube, Mighty How!

Father Prog Theocritus wrote: Like in 1984 Walter Mondale won only one state--his own--by 3114 votes, which is less than one per precinct.

Minnesota fixed that "little problem" when they got around to Stuart Smalley Franken with some good 'ol Chicago-syle vote counting.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:
Father Prog Theocritus wrote: Like in 1984 Walter Mondale won only one state--his own--by 3114 votes, which is less than one per precinct.

Minnesota fixed that "little problem" when they got around to Stuart Smalley Franken with some good 'ol Chicago-syle vote counting.

Necro voters are good enough, smart enough, and gosh darnit, people LIKE them!

(Right thinking progs, that is)
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 6/6/2011, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: ..on second thought...

The wonderful thing about a necro-proxy voter is that he can also be a necro-proxy recipient of government largess, which has of course been filched from the proles' pockets against their will.

How wonderful to be a Made Prog. We get to give attitude to everyone because of our assumed moral superiority; get between all human transactions (the sheeple are too stupid to treat for themselves), and take some vigorish from it, and then extract money with force under menaces of fines or prison or both. We can take away a prole's house if he doesn't pay as much of his income to fund our social engineering as we want.

Just don't let the RethugliKKKAns know that we've invalidated the 14th Amendment.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Just don't let the RethugliKKKAns know that we've invalidated the 14th Amendment.

Father Prog,

Sadly, I think they already know and some of them are in on it themselves.

I have just heard that over half of businesses offering health insurance will stop it. They'll pay the fine, and perhaps give the employee a few thousand more to buy it, but it's a sensible economic decision.

See how we destroy private enterprise and medicine? And that half trillion taken from Medicare. I get a real tingle up my leg when I think of the required death panels.

Also the reductions in reimbursement will mean that more and more doctors won't take Medicare, but that's all right. We'll have a single-payor system and we'll be able to get rid of people who are not producing but just consuming--read everyone not in the toil of government--are obviously not productive, right?

Do we keep a milk cow after she no longer can calve and give milk? Hell no. She is eaten.

Eat the old!

I've recently had two pulmonary venous ablations, and the total cost, mostly to my Kapitalist insurance company, was about $300K. They fixed me. And since I'm a made prog, I deserve that.

I can hardly wait for 50% of the companies which offer health insurance to drop it on Obamacare's rising out of the sea like Grendel's mother. This will mean that more and more people won't have doctors, and since the young, the healthy, don't much need doctors, that's fine. Because they can work, to feed me.

Soon we'll be going to Cuba for medical tourism.

My Comrades!

While researching the latest Fatwas my Department of Fatwa Research discovered this fatwa!

I denounce the Marines of the USSA! Clearly they would all burn in hell, if there were one!

In meantime, I will decree tomorrow that no more dead bodies is to be dumped in the harbours of Zimbabwe.

We all have to institute Sharia in order to be Progressive, even if we know all religion is false!

Obamugabe

https://www.ansamed.info/en/news/ME.XEF33040.html

ti trovi qui:
ANSAmedANSAmedNews
BIN LADEN: AL AZHAR, SEA BURIAL IS A SIN
02 MAY , 13:01

BackPrintSendScrivi alla redazioneSuggest
(ANSAmed) - CAIRO, MAY 2 - The body of Osama bin Laden must be buried in the ground, and throwing it into the sea would be a 'sin', said Mahmoud Ashour of the Al Azhar Academy of Islamic Research, the most prestigious Sunni educational institute, while speaking to ANSA.

The Al Azhar official rejected the idea of sea burial of the Al Qaida leader for "trivial motives", explaining that even when someone drowns, the body must be searched for in order to be able to "bury it in the ground". "They should bury it in the ground without putting anything on the grave," explained Ashour, responding to a question about whether Osama bin Laden's burial could become a sort of pilgrimage site. (ANSAmed).

© Ansamed - all right reserved

Obamugabe, I do so feel your pain in the burial of dear Osama at sea. Of course if he'd been an American serviceman, grind him up into hamburger and feed him to, well, Osama's friends.

Q. Can Muslims actually eat other people? Or is that just a metaphor?

Well, with totalitarianism--ask Nanski, who looks these days like a deer caught in the headlights but that could be the Botox talking plus her senescence and the fact that she has never entertained a single thought which connected to reality--on the rise, let's all grovel to the New Thug on the Block.

And since I'm a good progressive, I'm going to lie down, on my bed, with my door unlocked, so that they can slit my throat.

It's Allah's Will. Because I'm a gay unbeliever.

img_6811.jpg
Rather than displaying their remains in some glass case, like Supreme Leader Lenin's at Red Square, I propose we can have them preserved and use for decorative lawn art. Just think of all the industry and jobs this will create. Nancy Pelosi as a garden scarecrow would be awesome. It will probably scare away even the Democrat deer who think they can just walk into the garden and eat anything you have planted. Moles and rodents causing trouble in the yard? Just place a Weiner image there for them to look at. Coyotes and foxes copulating with your house dogs? Put a Barney Frank statue out to remind them of the consequences in cross species breeding. The possible benefit to mankind is unlimited, for once make them serve a useful purpose they will continue their glorious service to the useful idiots people. Of course this program will have to be funded by massive tax hikes of theproductive members of society capitalist pigs who are to blame for our current economic crisis.