Our Bleeding Hearts Are With You, Governor

PEOPLE'S UPDATE: This post has been amended to reflect the Current Truth on December 11, 2008.

blagojevich.jpg

We love you, Governor Blagojevich. You were caught too soon.

You are a total nutcase, Governor Blagojevich. Resign now and spare the good people of Illinois, you shameful charlatan.

Oh, and your trollop of a wife is a loud mouth whore who swears like a sailor... no offense to sailors or anything, but the woman is just a filthy, filthy little whore with a filthy little mouth.

The office of Governor of Illinois will be on eBay any minute now -- for sale by owner.

Adnan Hajj wrote:The office of Governor of Illinois will be on eBay any minute now -- for sale by owner.

The Governor loves to drive a hard bargain. This latest deal may get him a job in the prison kitchen.

Perhaps this may merely be a quiet purge,

The governor was trying to steal the spotlight from our beloved Obamassiah by giving unconditional support to the proletariat who sized the window factory. This headline grabbing occurred at a time when the YouTube ratings for our Fearless Leader have plummeted.

Obviously, this will not do!

Meow.

Something just isn't right.
You know what it is?
Below retail. That's right, below retail!
This Gawd Damn Bush economy is Killing us all!
What a sorry sad state of affairs when a governor is forced...FORCED I tell you!...to ask for a mere $150K for the Obamessiah's Senate seat. The Obamessiah! Unbelievable! And he got caught!
There has been, I REPEAT, has been a total breech of Party discipline and security.
I know it wasn't you Meow that gave Blagojevich bribe advice. $150K is your hourly rate for such advice, so you have been ruled out as a suspect. But $150K?
This man had to have been starving. Didn't he know he could have gotten a Billion?

I see there are only two choices here:
A) Denounce
B) Blame Bush

So I choose "C"....I denounce Blagojevich, George Bush's lackey!

Bush is to blame. If it weren't for his illegal wiretapping of Americans I think Governor Blagojevich would still be serving the fine people of Illinois without worry.

Ugh... What a sad, sad day for Progress. We will lose a lot of good Comrades over this. *Sigh* Sing it, Elton. Sing a sweet song for our dear, dear Governor Blagojevich.

Hopefully Patty Fitz will come through for us. He is a Party member, lest we forget.

Maybe the Party itself is purging a no-longer-useful idiot and sending his O'lyness a message?

This sorry episode shows the need for serious reform of the American political system. We must act now to require Senate and House seats to trade on the commodity exchanges so that EVERYONE has a chance to bid on them, not just the politically-connected. There is no reason why only self-interested individuals should profit from the sale of these valuable properties; Senate and House seats belong to the people so the people should have a chance to profit from them! Let's start auctioning them off and make sure the people get the BEST price for them so that the true value can be realized. Who knows? We make enough money off of them to bail out a few more banks and car companies!

It is indeed a pity that the good governor had not simply appointed himself to the vacant seat before the evil minions of the utterly corrupt BusHitler regime illegally wiretapped his communications (the judge who authorized it is obviously a political hack). He truly would have been a sterling addition to the Most Ethical Congress Ever. As it stands, I fear that it may be the first step in BusHitler trying to seize power and declare himself president for life.

Leave it to Honorable Chairman to select the appropriate music. I remember during the election, so many when asked why they were voting for Obama; "He's Young!" I'm sure it was same for Blagojevich.

Must agree with Comrade Betinov; "As it stands, I fear that it may be the first step in BusHitler trying to seize power and declare himself president for life."

The Truth of this post is now Current. Accept it... Live it... Love it... Have sexual relations with it... But before you love it or else that wouldn't be Progressive.

Methinks some YouTube people are on some sort of Unprogressive pot.

Adnan Hajj wrote:The office of Governor of Illinois will be on eBay any minute now -- for sale by owner.

Comrade Hajj,

Truly your pilgrimage has brought you unparalleled powers of prognostication: lo and beold!

Opiate of the People wrote:This sorry episode shows the need for serious reform of the American political system. We must act now to require Senate and House seats to trade on the commodity exchanges so that EVERYONE has a chance to bid on them, not just the politically-connected. There is no reason why only self-interested individuals should profit from the sale of these valuable properties; Senate and House seats belong to the people so the people should have a chance to profit from them!

Have you lost your collective mind Comrade Opiate? We can not allow just anyone to profit or bid for such an important commodity. Do you forget the untold wealth stashed away by closet rethuglicans and other vile creatures? No! Only Inner Circle members should be allowed to bid for these positions, it is For the Common Good™.

The Space Hero Dog is correct however, $150 K? What sort of Dollar Store (don't you just love that name?) Fire sale tag is that?

Did you hear? The Criminally Insane Bush wants to appoint a horse to Obama's Senate seat.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Did you hear? The Criminally Insane Bush wants to appoint a horse to Obama's Senate seat.

Comradette Commissarka Pinkie,

There is in Japan a recently retired racehorse named Hallelujah (well, Hareurara). It became famous for never having won a single race. On its last race, people turned out to bet on it en masse, but it lost. A perfect record of failure.

I think Bu$hitler has found his horse and Illinois it's newest Senator! Oh, it'll create a job, too: Senate chamber actual dung shoveler.

Just think: All that sh*t Congress produces will finally become empirically eco-friendly.