Our Dear Leader's new Plan for the Internet

Glorious News, Loyal Comrades and Party Officials!!

Our Dear Leader has started to manage the Internet in a truly Progressive way.

His trusted Ministers and bureaucrats have targeted websites that are involved in Copyright infringements.
It has been revealed that Commissar Janet Napolitano, her astute Stormtruthers at Homeland Security and ICE, along with the Dept. of Justice; have seized numerous domains for failing to pay His Excellency any fees or royalties associated with bootleg music or just for the sale of counterfeit merchandise.

Some of these offending website owners have been complaining about having their sites seized without any warning or due process. No matter, because if they weren't guilty then NO investigation and seizure would have happened!! Truly Progressive indeed!!

Torrent-popup.jpg

This is another [unconstitutional plot] plan to fill in the revenue gap between tax raises.

This activity is normally called "extortion" and does rate prison term, except when the government does it. Then it is called "innovative taxation" or "identification of new income streams".

Citizens are guaranteed a fair trial before the lynching is scheduled.

Look at all those pretty badges acquired from the prison system at a discount.

The government is simply trying to protect property and profits. As you all know this is more important than what happens to a person right?

The State is the most important entity. The individual's only due concern is to follow its directives for the benefit of the collective masses within it. Is this not so, comrades ?

As a scientist I can tell you that this is a great step forward in progress for our motherland.
I am aware of the goal that we Progressives have set our sites on and it will soon be in reach.

In the age of electronic surveillance, this method may well indeed be the only reliable
"secure link" still available.

I agree 100% with my ferrow Kommunist Komrade Obama - comprete government contror of the Internets™ is essentiar to the security of the State. In my own Third Worrd Shithore Grorious Workers Paradise, DPRK, we arready have totar Thought Contror™ through extensive use of our Peopre's Security Bureau top-secret 14.4k Baud Modem™ We onry expose this State Secret at this time so as to make bandit government in the South trembre in it's boots and not contemprate invading my peace-roving nation.

At times like these I am so relieved to have a progressive mind. Seizing web sites for "sharing" or "having in common" trademarks, intellectual property and copyright material may seem to violate the collective positions held by us on the left. This is where we can fall back on the wisdom of the state to decide what is right or wrong (currently). What a relief! Sadly those on the right will struggle with these issues because they have no safe harbor of State infallibility.Image