Outraged By Pork

What exactly am I supposed to be outraged about? Here, give me a second to swallow my pills and hopefully something Progressive will flow from my muddled mind. Alright then, on one hand we have John McJob having a hissy fit over frivolous-yet-necessary federal spending, and on the other hand we have our Freedom Fighter Allies having a legitimate spontaneous emotional reaction to pork. OK, so far I'm making sense here, right?

JohnMcCain.com wrote:$13.5 million for the International Fund for Ireland, which helped finance the World Toilet Summit

I for one support the 13.5 million dollars going to help fund the World Toilet Summit - we musn't forget their sacrifice on behalf of the Common Good™! I feel in my bleeding heart of hearts that the World Toilet Summit is very important to me as an open-minded progressive and something that our elected representatives in Congress should fund with as many tax-dollars as they please. It is a moral issue that Toilet-Amerikans (low-flush ones, mind you) be given the opportunity to speak out against the blatant injustices committed against them by the fat sweaty White Christian Males who sit on them, poop in them and then destroy Mother Earth by making them participate in careless water consuming flushes! It is high time we march handle-in-handle with our Toilet-Amerikan brethren and DEMAND this Administration to ban all humyn beings from using a toilet - because, well, who needs one? Our cultural masters in the middle-east have already proven that a ditch and your left hand is adequate enough for all pooping needs, and I will stand by this until the crap comes marching home, Sen. McCain!

As for pork, I think it should be banned from the masses at once! We all know the trans-fatty content found in pork, not to mention the increase pooping capacity one would have after consuming copious amounts of this decadent filth. Consuming pork like little heathen infidels is not only insensitive to our Freedom Fighter friends, its also insensitive to the pig itself who is, and shall always be, a voting and constitutionally protected Amerikan citizen. Sen. McCain, I think its about time you mosey on back to Arizona and let us, the elitist goodniks chosen by the People, decide any further action against pork and your attempts to cut federal spending. Because of you, Sen. McCain, billions of families across the Universe are starving! Because of you, Sen. McCain, George Bushitler is still in office and sending kindergartners to fight his Illegal and Immoral War for Blood/Oil/Profits/World Domination! Do the right thing John and go away forever! We don't need your war, we don't need your advice, and we sure the hell don't want anyone undercutting our Toilet-Amerikan friends! You sir are a fixturist, a racist and a mean old man!

Good day to you, sir!

STOP THE SENSELESS TOIL OF THE TOILETS! THE WORLD IS WATCHING! IMPEACH BUSH/CHENEY/MCCAIN AND THAT GUY FROM ACCOUNTING!

How can I be outraged by pork? I LOVE bacon! And pork chops, and ham....

Mmmmmm..... Bacon!!!!

--
Zampolit B. S. Blokhayev

The People's Pancreas
I am so outraged by pork that I take it upon myself to punish bacon by crushing it in between 2 slices of bread and lettuce. Let that be a lesson to his friends.

I hear ya Pancreas. I hate pigs so much I've been known to kill them, cut them up and eat their roasted flesh.

MEAT IS MURDER!

Tasty, tasty murder....

This guys a bit miffed by pork too... perhaps the religion of peace IS compatible with conservative values?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVY ... r_embedded