Outrageous Right-wing Conspiracy of Beauty!

Fellow Prog Komrades, this vast right-wing conspiracy is far worse than the one that brought down our dear komrade Bill? We can lie, we can smear, we can do thuggery, but how can we compete with beauty! Somebody please do something, or our glorious revolutions is doomed! I am dismayed.

https://visiontoamerica.org/story/conse ... oking.html
Rightwing candidates are better looking than their leftwing counterparts, something they benefit from during elections, according to a study conducted by Swedish and Finnish economists.

THESE ARE PURELY LIES AND PROPAGANDA!!! WE KNOW THE REAL BEAUTY'S ARE SKIN DEEP PROGS!

We all have our beauties!!
Beautiful Comrades.jpg

mat1.jpg

is there anything more beautiful than Smarts in a jar??!!

Betinov_Party_Organ_Donor.gif
And our glorious young comrade is such a tasty delight!
chedoh Czar.jpg

Inter-beauty beyond compare is found in our loyal comrade Whoopie, regardless of his lack of outer beauty.
whoopie.jpg

and we cannot forget our proud comrade acquaintances who is an exemplary of beauty & a 'man's man', is he not?!
prog.jpg

Komrades, keep faith (not the opiate of the masses kind) beauty remains in the eye of the party. Behold komrades Hillary and Nancski, both useful, therefore beautiful as a rebuilt tractor... one day all workers will have a ration of government botox and social teeth whitening.

Fraulein Pulloskies, is that a tattoo of the most glorious Nanski in your more-equal-than-other region?!?

Beavislov wrote:Fraulein Pulloskies, is that a tattoo of the most glorious Nanski in your more-equal-than-other region?!?

Yes, I am afraid it is. It was not by conscious choice . . . . during one of the party's at the Rancho, Father Prog Theocritus talked me into trying a "new drink concoction", which I most foolishly agreed to. A week later and more sob, I discovered many 'new' things and experiences, which I did not remember experiencing. So, alas, the glorious Nanski is proudly displayed in my neither region.
(which NO ONE WOULD KNOW, had not one of our glorious Progs posted said photo for the world to behold. nuff said)

And I am assuming a hardy Welcome to the Cube, is due you.

The Frau's cut and pasties have improved since my last visits to the collective.

I was not at said "Are You Experienced?" party, given by the fatherly Father Prog Theocritus, but could it be possible that you misunderstood him when he actually asked you to try a "new INK concoction"?

Prog OFF
I am indeed a "Cube Noob".....but a long time lurker! Thanks for the welcome!

Ah yes, we can always the noobie prole's, Comrade Beavislov. And now be about the business of finding the Cube Correct Avatar suitable for mocking and ridicule.
And no, it was not "ink". We reserve inking for more sob moments (as few as they might be). Comrade Theo was up to his usual shenanigans.

Yes,Comrade Comrade, Cut & Pasties - the name of the gulag's new inking and drinking bar emporium.

But wait! We have the upper hand! If you read between the lines (cracks?) with a People's magnifying glass, you will see that in fact, while the conservatives try to hoodwink the people with their good looks, the left is more rational, and so can use the awesome power of casuistry and circumlocution Party Logic to win proletarian supporters and warriors in the battle for the classless society (to be achieved by extermination of all other classes).

Moreover, it's not that conservatives are more attractive, but that the attractive just tend to be more evil. As a result they tend to espouse anti-egalitarian, right-wing views in their last desperate and ultimately doomed efforts to save their precious good looks from our plans of equalization, as envisioned by Comrade Vonnegut in this vision of the Glorious Future:

THE YEAR WAS 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren't only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way. Nobody was smarter than anybody else. Nobody was better looking than anybody else. Nobody was stronger or quicker than anybody else. All this equality was due to the 211th, 212th, and 213th Amendments to the Constitution, and to the unceasing vigilance of agents of the United States Handicapper General.

See the rest here:

https://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

Comrades,

If one realizes That their diet consists of sour cream, grapefruit juice and sour grapes and other toxic effects of the environment, much more could be understood about their lackluster performances.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

If one realizes That their diet consists of sour cream, grapefruit juice and sour grapes and other toxic effects of the environment, much more could be understood about their lackluster performances.

I am thinking the comrade to explain and exemplify "lackluster performances" is our own glorious Comarde Buffoon. He is a professional lackluster, is he not?! Possibly he will appear sooner rather than not so soon, and show proof of the pudding!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:The Frau's cut and pasties have improved since my last visits to the collective.

Yes indeed, her pasties are quite glorious and her photoshops are gooder too.

(Oh my, is that a hint of camel toe I detect on darling Leninka? I must be retiring to the little boy's room to ponder this.)

[attachment=0]Beautiful%20Comrades.jpg[/attachment] Frauline Pulloskies, I see you've been vajazzling.

I have proof positive that our Comradettes are the envy of the World:

bush_leninka.jpg

Nothing spices things up like vajazzled or vatooed symbols of the Motherland. Rumor has it that Dear Leader himself is pejazzled regularly... with a remarkably small collective of tiny crystals...

I demand the passing of H.R. 5786!There is only one way those RethugliKKKans can look so good. If we destroy regulate the cosmetic industry, everyone will look the same, and our candidates can win elections based only on good looks.

I am thinking I have found a solution to our Prog dilemma. Makeup!

dems bef aft.jpg

I'm just wondering Fraulein, was your tattoo of the gorgeously progressive Nanski inked from a photo of her before her face lifts, or after? I.E. How many double chins does your Nanski tattoo have?

She has no chines, Comrade Beavislov. Where her chin used to should be is now her forehead.

You are so correct Frau, a little make up goes a long way to make the perfect Prog.

makeup for dems.jpg

GLORIOUS examples! And it has done so much for the Frau too, has it not!

I only wish my gulag issue make-up didn't make me itch so much.