Oversight of the Dept. of Justice Hearing:

“Additionally, the recent announcement by FBI Director Comey that he does not recommend criminal charges be brought against Hillary Clinton for her mishandling of classified information raises serious concerns. It is uniquely troubling in light of Attorney General Lynch's secret meeting with former President Bill Clinton. No one is above the law and the American people need to know that federal law enforcement is taking this misconduct seriously.

“I look forward to hearing from Attorney General Lynch and learning more about how she and the Justice Department are addressing these important issues.”

The following is a reenactment video of Lorretta Lynch's testimony today of the House of Representatives Judiciary Committee for Grubered Americans:

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:gee ! (eyes bulging) ostrich feathers, once more !

Comrade Dummkopf,

Ostrich feathers DO go so well with any occasion IF you know how to wear them with STYLE! They make quite the fashion statement......

Mama, uh, ....excuse me.....I mean Comrade Lynch looked great when she was refusing to answer questions at the hearing today. Now you or I wearing the ostrich feathers, it probably wouldn't work so much. We would probably get a session in the conversation room and our ostrich feathers would get a bit rumpled. She didn't even disturb the down. It was magnificent!

If you take this............

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/12/vitter-holdup-on-holder-replacement-loretta-lynch-over-hsbc-persecution/

and add it to this...............

https://www.hsbc.com/news-and-insight/2013/former-us-deputy-attorney-general-joins-hsbc-board

and this......................

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank

the potential amount of Blat flying around makes me dizzy headed.

Comrade Putout wrote:Image

Comrade Putout,

While your memes are very nice, they don't quite capture the essence of Ms. DOJ's answers yesterday.

During the questioning by her party comrades there seemed to be no problem rambling the full 5 minutes out about non related issues to the hearing so 'why the fuck do I have to answer so many dumb-ass questions?" doesn't really fit. She seemed to enjoy those questions. The camaraderie was so thick I thought they might break out the vodka and toast to something, perhaps to "reciprocity". It was GLORIOUS!

During pointed relevant questions to the hearings that 'those that shall not be named' asked, I think we can summarize her response in two words ..................'FUCK OFF'. I don't think she thought the questions were dumb, but merely an annoyance.

So while not meaning to rain on your meme, I think it needs tweaking.

Fear not, Comrade Lynch is in control. Lest the "Vince Foster Retirement Plan" enrollment window opens again, everyone who questioned her stuttered and sweat more than Bernie Sanders endorsing Hillary. The Stazi Attorney General has things in hand, all is well.

So Lynch is a red shirt? Not good for Comrade Lynch.

Comrade Putout wrote:.Image

Those are really good but I don't think it completely captures the essence of the hearing.

If I had your talent at photo shop I would take a photo of Trey Gowdy at the hearing complete with desk name tag and in the speech bubble I would put .................

"Is it illegal to keep the highest level of top secret classified information on a personal unsecured home brew server in your basement?"

Then I would have the most annoyed looking pic of our illustrious Ms. DOJ sitting at the table that I could find and in her speech bubble I would put ..................................

"FUCK OFF"