OWShit Turns into WATTS-shit

Komrades and Komradinas, this is a most glorious day in our inexorable long march towards the Gloяious Woяld of Иэxt Tuэsday™, for our young tools have seized the day and turned our bland movement into a full fledged Molotov Cocktail stravaganza.

Лiиk

~

Lэиiи couldn't be more proud of our young potheads proles, who are giving AmeriKKKa a strong shot of Coffээ Paяty™ expresso enema.

Young hoodlooms heroes, trained in the Dэaя Lэadeя Obama School of Commuиity Oяgaиizing, have given new life to old DЭMOCЯAT Paяty politics by showing the world how to turn a Peacэ Pяotэst into a Piэcэs Pяotэst.

Soon, we will have this kind of OCCUPY in every AmeriKKKan shopping mall, when our Young Bloods will reap their deserved Obama Reward by taking all the big PLASMA/LED/LCD/LSD screens out of the hands of evil Capitalist chain stores.

Hey everybody.... look up above... Nancy Pelosi showed up to help with the protests !
She was so excited to do this she forgot to put on make-up.

BTW : Where's Louie the Looter when you need him ?

Yes, Comrades, Nanski, and what looks to be Michael Moores cousin being well. White trash, and one would expect.

Perhaps they can destroy, and the Government come and build all new stuff for them.....

Arch Bishop, Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

We can all be proud of these OWS Heroic Revolutionaries who are Bravely Protesting against American Imperialism In Every Part Of The World!

Wait - No, I don't mean that these Heroic Revolutionaries are actually "protesting in every part of the world," since that would preclude their nightly return to their Mom & Dad's Upper East Side Condo basements. And besides, any type of worldwide journey would preclude a daily feasting communal dinner on chef-prepared communally-served vegan earth-saving meals.

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:We can all be proud of these OWS Heroic Revolutionaries who are Bravely Protesting against American Imperialism In Every Part Of The World!

Wait - No, I don't mean that these Heroic Revolutionaries are actually "protesting in every part of the world," since that would preclude their nightly return to their Mom & Dad's Upper East Side Condo basements. And besides, any type of worldwide journey would preclude a daily feasting communal dinner on chef-prepared communally-served vegan earth-saving meals.

Yes Comrade Unkulturny, I beam with pride for our Comrades, they Bravely, eat at Denny's instead of Tavern on the Green.... that are making major sacrifices for us, some are actually staying at Motel 6 instead of the Hilton....I have tear of Pride for these, comrade in arms!!!!
Viva la revolution....I think...Oh well back to my massage...Ahhh No reading the works of Marx...

[font=Times New Roman \]Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC[/font]
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith