PAGING GORBELS CUBE

Comrade Gorbels Cube,

I have some most distressing news for you. While sitting in my dacha, mixing up a delicious environmentally-correct beet salad, an unmarked folder came through my transom window. I opened my door hoping to catch a glimpse of who it was that passed this on to me, but they were quick to disappear.

When I opened the folder I was horrified at what I saw. Inside were some of the most insideously inculpating photos of our beloved windmill generators I have ever come across. These photos are so distressing that I wanted to submit them first for your perusal, and then to know what action to take.
~

This has the stench of Reichwing sabotage all over it. Although, it can't be proven, I think this is all the incriminating evidence we need.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

No, Corporeal Whinny, these are not the results of Reichwingers, but rather of our comrades in arms in PETA and Earthfirst. These structures were built by evil capitalists to exploit the masses by making the proletariat pay for their electricity ... electricity which is their Marx-given right! These evil structures also kill birds by the thousands every day. This is why People Eating Tasty Animals and Earthfirst and ELF have been destroying these evil bird killing machines. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Comrade Whinny, what kind of dressing do you apply to your beet salad?

Do not concerning of doctored photos designed to frighten children before bedtime. Any green technology so expensive and producing so little power is guaranteed until next Tuesday!

There's a very good chance these wind generators were manufactered by Toyota—a non-union kkkapitalist company. As far as the birds getting killed by these most efficient, wave-of-the-future models of technological mastery, they are simply addicted to the blades, thus rendered terminal failures. Yes yes, that's it.

And Tovarichi, I enjoy a light vodka vinegarette over my beet salad, with a touch of switch grass.

Comrades,

Do not judge according to the appearance. These are actually migratory termination devices [MTD] disguised as eco friendly wind generators.

Their main function is to stop birds.Major Mistake is asleep. [passed out]

Comrade Corporeal Whinny,

Please don't misinterpret my delay in responding to your urgent post. I was involved as an official observer of a rendezvouz on Pandora between GAIA Minister Neytiri and Marshal Pupovich celebrating his recent elevation to the post as Ombudsman for GAIA and all non-human species (including plants as well as animals) in the UN Ministery for Mother Earth.

I think Comrade Ogrrre's theory is correct. Our usually reliable allies (under the principle that "the enemy of my capitalist enemy is my friend") in PeTA and ELF too often seem eager to hasten the arrival of Next Wednesday rather than patiently awaiting the arrival of Next Tuesday. Nevertheless, we must also find a way to lay blame for these acts upon Reich-Wingers to counter the inevitable propaganda seeking to discredit us by discrediting our PeTA and ELF allies. As we speak, I have no doubt that Marshall Pupovich and GAIA Minister Neytiri are directing our KGB agents to design and implement a disinformation program to establish culpability of Reich-Wingers (rather than PeTA or ELF) as the Current Truth.

I'm confident that soon the fruits of such campaign will be available for sharing here with other Comrades (except, of course, covert elements of such campaign which must, understandably, remain protected from public knowledge).

The Collective is indebted to you for your diligence in keeping abreast of these activities.

--Gorbels Cube

I denounce this activity. These reichwingers must be watched and monitored more carefully, so they cannot cause this kind of destruction. Why, they got to one in the gulag this last week... month and it exploded. Now it will be 6 mo. to 7 yr. before it can be repaired (according to the government supplied Union workers manual).

This is most distressing. Apparently this was caused by a software glitch. A configuration error. When the windmills were installed the technician forgot to switch the intended energy output to "Electricity" from the standard default setting of "Fire."

The next software revision will correct this.
Rev. 3.0.9 changes
Remove Energy output options "Steam" and "Hot Air"
Make "Electricity" the default option

I bet that evil, Bushitler, and his weather machine had something to do with it. If it can steer hurricaines into black neighborhoods, it certainly can hit a few windmills with lightning.

Red Menace wrote:I bet that evil, Bushitler, and his weather machine had something to do with it. If it can steer hurricaines into black neighborhoods, it certainly can hit a few windmills with lightning.

It's like he told the gathering of Amish, HAARP the angels of L.A.
“I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I
couldn't do my job.''
https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1172948/posts

Comrade Gorbels Cube

I have received some updated information from one of my liasons regarding the destruction of these agriprops. It can be traced directly to "oil addiction". The cause of these failures has been discovered that a lack of lubrication is the culprit.

Further investigation has revealed that the agriprops were trying to "kick the habit" of their oil addiction by using a substitute that obviously wasn't compatible for its intended use. We have informed PETA and ELF to let them know that we are on the same page marching forward to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™.

Ah yes Whinny, it seems that these agriprops were designed to use whale oil. This oversight will be remedied in the next design revision.

Mechanical design revision #1047
Increase transmission pump pressure so that recycled vegetable oil from french fry production can be used.
*Note, require everyone to eat french fries once a week so that ample supplies of used fryer oil will be available.

Just the thought of such many french fries makes my head woozy like cheap beet vodka... Who is to dig potatoes, what happens to beet subsidies? WHAT WILL MOO-CHELE say of FRENCH FRIES weekly?

back to jiffy lobo. Imitation plastic caviar spoon is in the mail (so I'm told), now I am only six hole-punches away from sample size bottle of Beet scented after-shave! Ladies of Gulag 6 will be all over me like flies...