Pamalinsky's Love for her Comrades couldn't wait 'til Xmas

I was going to wait to post this until New Year's Eve. But, I cannot wait any more.

As you know, at least those of you who know me, I use video surrogates to express myself sometimes. I always use surrogates because I lack the talent to do it myself.

Here is my Thanksgiving Gift: I do ask you to linger on every phrase my chosen singer sings. Please, this expresses my love for you!. And I mean it!

Please forgive me for being so corny! That's just the way I am.

Pamalinski's love for her comrades couldn't wait 'til Christmas ..... Marxmas ?

That's OK...... Comradress Sandra's " love " couldn't wait past the hour.

( Come to think of it, she does appear to be rather popular with the pizza delivery boys.)

Krasnodar wrote: ( Come to think of it, she does appear to be rather popular with the pizza delivery boys.)
Does that mean that everybody gets a piece?

Hey, thanks, guys! You're so sweet!And Tovi, I never said I'd bake a cake!

We love you too Pamy!

Now where's my cake? And I won't let them eat it!

Large amounts of love returning to you from the Mile Hi City!

hug.gif

RAPH

I actually teared up over your comments and wonderful visuals. From top to bottom. It's clear a "group hug" was needed! XXX!!! I really needed that after such a rough week. Onward and Upward! RAPH, right back atcha! Anyer Marx, thank you for that effort. I love it.

From the usual suspects to you, dearest Pamalinski... in harmony, everybody, with gusto!

Hey Tovi! Man, I just LOVE that Texas style......er, Man! YeeHaw!

RidesAPaleHorse wrote:Large amounts of love returning to you from the Mile Hi City!

hug.gif

RAPH

Comrade - a denouncement is in order - an elephant - really?
The Party Image Manual -
Book: 49300038762882838383866347884 Chapter:78934990032000002633 Sub Chapter: 7827892787844475 Paragraph:37837862772 Line:89298902.6 requires the use of democrat donkey imagery in all Party mediums attempting to covey our love to our fellow man.

This was sweet. The committee has voted to shorten your incarceration for excessive emotional display from 40 days to 35. Please report to the Janet Reno Center for Expected Seriousness.

-- Commission on Proper Behavior--

Dig4Utopia wrote:
RidesAPaleHorse wrote:Large amounts of love returning to you from the Mile Hi City!

hug.gif

RAPH

Comrade - a denouncement is in order - an elephant - really?
The Party Image Manual -
Book: 49300038762882838383866347884 Chapter:78934990032000002633 Sub Chapter: 7827892787844475 Paragraph:37837862772 Line:89298902.6 requires the use of democrat donkey imagery in all Party mediums attempting to covey our love to our fellow man.

This was most hilarious. Absolutely appropriate and well, relevant!Thanks!

Anyer Marx wrote:
MollyPitcher75-1.jpg
I was most touched by this view you created of me. Wow, you even tilted my head to make it more real! Let us all realize that that view you created of me represents all of us! Including you my dear, Anyer Marx!Thank you!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Please report to the Janet Reno Center for Expected Seriousness.

-- Commission on Proper Behavior--
Oh yeah, Janet "I take full responsibility" Reno. What a crock!

When I first heard this "apology and fess-up" by Janet, I was so absolutely assured I was in safe hands as an American. Yes Comrades, I knew, without a doubt, that no matter that so many women and children could be murdered like mushrooms, everything was O.K. because Janet Reno claimed responsibility for these deaths. Based on the information she was given, of course. What else could she do, poor thing?

I heard later, from folks who were there, including those who tearfully regret ever assailing these poor people, that they could've captured the leader in town easily, as he was wont to go.

This, in addition to the forcible "exportation" of Elian Gonzalez.

Back then, I listened to Mancow Muller on the way to work. He had a parody thing going where he portrayed certain political figures in the news as picture trailers. I do wish I could find it online, but can't. In it, he portrays, with emotional music in the background, Elian's hot sister, Jennifer Lopez, and, with utter seriousness, Gary Busey as Janet Reno. Think about that.

I had to pull over to the side of the road to laugh at that.

Pamalinsky wrote: Oh yeah, Janet "I take full responsibility" Reno. What a crock!
Can we assume that your love is conditional? This is good, Comrade. Love must not be wasted on the rich or undeserving. This would not be fair. Please refer to the Current List of Love Deserving groups and individuals.

Well, my love is definitely unconditional, except for the fact that I am an actual human, which makes me flawed and unable to really love unconditionally. I do my best, though, and that's all I believe I can really do. I do go for it, though, because it makes me and the recipients of my love feel great! We like Love. Love is good!

It is about the only exception to the rule that if you want something done right...