Papa Obama's version of 'Mini-me' with Soros as Dr Evil

Papa Obama's interpretation, of 'Mini-me' starring Soros as 'Dr Evil' or in the words of Soros, 'The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States'

Since Papa Obama is, lets say indebted to Soros, he has repaid him by helping with OIL.
FYI: Barack Obama's top supporter George Soros is heavily invested in Brazilian oil- Petrobras. Soros made a major purchase last week before the news broke that the US would invest in the Brazilian oil company.

Here they are before the happy days of Brazilian oil deals

obama_soros2.jpg

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”—George Soros
“George Soros is an evil man. He's anti-God, anti-family, anti-American, and
anti-good.”
—Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

TIP: CFP

Is it possible to lay the global financial meltdown, the radicalizing of the Democratic Party, and America's moral decline, at the feet of one man?
What we have in Soros, is a multi-billionaire atheist, with skewed moral values, and a sociopath's lack of conscience. He considers himself to be a world class philosopher, despises capitalism, and just loves social engineering.
Uh oh. Can you say “trouble,” boys and girls?

Soros is a real life version of Dr. Evil—with Obama in the role of Mini-Me. Which is not as humorous as it might at first sound. In fact, it's bone-deep chilling.

György Schwartz, better known to the world as George Soros, was born August 12, 1930 in Hungary. Soros' father, Tivadar, was a fervent practitioner of Esperanto—a language invented in 1887, and designed to be the first global language, free of any national identity
During an interview with “Sixty Minute's” Steve Kroft, Soros was asked about his “best year:”
Sweetness & Light

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who
swore that you were his adopted godson.
SOROS: Yes. Yes.
KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.
KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the
psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
SOROS: Not, not at all. Not at all.
KROFT: No feeling of guilt?
SOROS: No.

Soros' grasp, greed, gluttony have a global reach
My point here is that Soros is a planetary parasite. His grasp, greed, and gluttony have a global reach.

But what about America? Soros told Australia's national newspaper “The Australian” “America, as the centre of the globalised financial markets, was sucking up the savings of the world. This is now over. The game is out,” he said, adding that the time has come for “a very serious adjustment” in American's consumption habits.

A blog you might want to keep an eye on is SorosWatch.com. This is their mission: “This blog is dedicated to all…who have suffered due to the ruthless financial pursuits of…George Soros. Your stories are many and varied, but the theme is the same: the destructive power of greed without conscience. We pledge to tirelessly watch Soros wherever he goes and to print the truth in the hope that he will one day stop preying upon the world's poor…that justice will be served.”

Oh great, now everybody knows. Dammit! The biggest problem in our collective are members who insist on bragging about our most secret plots. This is how Van Jones was brought down. This is why we are on the verge of losing one of our most lucrative front organizations, ACORN.

Remember, when discussing our criminal schemes or underhanded tactics, always ascribe them to the Republicans...ok?

Hey, folks. I'm a recent convert to the People's Cube and just have one little complaint, in the event you're concerned about such things -- and I respect your right not to be.

I love everything about this site except the tendency you have to equate atheism with evil, despotism, and communism. I'm an atheist not by choice or to spite religious people. I'm just someone who tried really hard for the first 3/4 of her life to believe and finally gave up.

I'm sure you've noticed that some of the nicest, smartest people around are or were atheists (such as Ayn Rand, whom you seem to admire). And we all know some of the meanest and/or dumbest people are religious (Jeremiah Wright for starters). So give us atheists a break, hmm?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Oh great, now everybody knows. Dammit! The biggest problem in our collective are members who insist on bragging about our most secret plots. This is how Van Jones was brought down. This is why we are on the verge of losing one of our most lucrative front organizations, ACORN.

Remember, when discussing our criminal schemes or underhanded tactics, always ascribe them to the Republicans...ok?

Comrade

This so true! It is all my fault

Please tell me which Death Panel, sorry Life Affirming Panel I should turn myself into and I will report there.

limitsofexperience wrote:Hey, folks. I'm a recent convert to the People's Cube and just have one little complaint, in the event you're concerned about such things -- and I respect your right not to be.

I love everything about this site except the tendency you have to equate atheism with evil, despotism, and communism. I'm an atheist not by choice or to spite religious people. I'm just someone who tried really hard for the first 3/4 of her life to believe and finally gave up.

I'm sure you've noticed that some of the nicest, smartest people around are or were atheists (such as Ayn Rand, whom you seem to admire). And we all know some of the meanest and/or dumbest people are religious (Jeremiah Wright for starters). So give us atheists a break, hmm?

Comrade,

Atheists on the left have a different kind of "God" they choose to follow. The passion and belief system is almost the same as religion. Since facts and history do not show our ideas to work, we depend on one thing- faith that they will

Everyone needs to believe in something bigger than themselves.Randroids, secular conservatives cling to the idea of capitalist democracy. Secular communists put their faith in a variety of "causes" like global warming, environmentalism, wealth redistribution, etc. As all atheists know, faith is merely belief without reason.

The sad truth is that communists have given atheism a bad name, just as they've done with liberalism and all the other "causes" they've infiltrated.

Communists have turned atheism in a form of activism. As an atheist, I do not seek to deny those who believe in god(s) the right to believe as they wish. I happen to enjoy Xmas and have no problem decorating my house with a tree.

I believe communists have co-opted atheism to use as a bludgeon to help tear down and diminish American culture. Nothing more. They have plenty of respect for Eastern mysticism like Islam or Buddhism even as they display contempt for Judeo-Christian values. This demonstrates the lie of their brand of atheism.

Neotrotsky wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote: Remember, when discussing our criminal schemes or underhanded tactics, always ascribe them to the Republicans...ok?

This so true! It is all my fault. Please tell me which Death Panel, sorry Life Affirming Panel I should turn myself into and I will report there.

Good to see a prole admit his deviance against The Party(TM). For Life Affirming Panel(TM) distinction please visit my Necro-Proxy Voter Consulate(TM) in your Peoples State. Please bring your shovel and fresh suit for the embalming, er...counseling.

Hail Obama!

limitsofexperience wrote: I love everything about this site except the tendency you have to equate atheism with evil, despotism, and communism. I'm an atheist not by choice or to spite religious people. I'm just someone who tried really hard for the first 3/4 of her life to believe and finally gave up.

Comrades

Since there is no god there is no evil. Anything that brings you closer to your goal is Good.

All morality is derived from some sort of basic standard, for atheist morality the standard is the Goal.

So as an atheist, you have to choose your Goal.

For a communist the Goal is the Greater GoodTMfor the Collective: Anything that advances the Greater Good is Moral and Good. For instance: The thousands of small land owners during the Bolshevik revolution who resisted the Socialization of their land had to be exterminated for the Greater Good. This was Moral and Good.

Communism has terminated about 100 000 000 people for the Greater Good in the last century

Be Good!

Obamugabe

limitsofexperience wrote:Hey, folks. I'm a recent convert to the People's Cube and just have one little complaint, in the event you're concerned about such things -- and I respect your right not to be.

Comrade Obamugabe has said it best, I think, but really: Is there atheist bashing here? Espousing Christian beliefs, as some members do, doesn't mean "Death to atheists!"

My gripe with atheists is with their commonly-held assumption that they're the smartest and most progressive of all, which is odd as I mostly meet them in the liberal arts and social sciences. It's been a while, but I believe Wired is where I first encountered the self-selected (and implicitly arrogant) term "bright" to refer to atheists. There are various "bright" web sites for these dim people who can't just get on with life, but one is The Brights.

As we are all made progressives here at the Cube, it automatically makes us all atheists (please read up on the history of Marxism-God is not allowed). You can count on that, unless, of course, you are speaking of G.O.D. - Governmental Overall Director, or "Dear Leader," as we reverently refer to him.

As for your complaint, you're in the Gulag, now. You have no right to complain. Yes, sometimes we go astray, and our evil Capitalist Rethuglican Christian/and/or Buddhist, and/or Jewish minds from the days before we were made progressives pops out in the "Prog Off" mode, but other than that, we believe that religion is the opiate of the masses.

[ prog off ]I confess to be an atheist, or as good as, but I also agree with Tovarich that atheism carries with it a huge risk of hubris. Better I think for people to believe in a higher power than to think of themselves as the higher power. It requires extreme self control not to become a tyrant of self-actualization. I'd be willing to bet you that serial killers are all atheists. And the most murderous regimes have been atheistic--even the Muslims haven't had the ability to murder as many as the commies. Not that they're not trying.

I'm an atheist, but not I hope a strident one, because religious belief seems to be a very complicated explanation.

{Prog off}

I couldn't sleep, and came back in to reverse the phrases in my first sentence to read:
"As we are all made progressives here at the Cube, it automatically makes us all atheists . . ." No, that isn't what was keeping me up, but it was bouncing around in my brain.

Comrade RR, that's some video collection you got there. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing the same kind of destruction to some Taliban mosques, or those Madrasas in Pakistan.

Comrade Theocritus, that you are a gay, atheist, conservative/libertarian puts you into what I call the "Does not compute! Does not compute! Does not compute!" mode of the average prog brain.

Comrade Collectivists,

As the original devout atheist, I denounce you all! The opiate of the masses MUST be denied to the masses for their own good, for The Common Good. As our Communist Utopia takes the world by storm in The Age of Obama all Churches, Mosques, Temples, etc... must be demolished!

Long live Communism!
(Please by my book, "The Communist Manifesto", available in a capitalist
book store near you for just $9.95! Get your copy Today!)

Leninka wrote:Comrade Theocritus, that you are a gay, atheist, conservative/libertarian puts you into what I call the "Does not compute! Does not compute! Does not compute!" mode of the average prog brain.
Liberalism is not a set of thoughts--it's taking sides. And a lot of conservatives are like that too. I have done serious thinking about what I think is right and with the exception of gay, which is something no one can do anything about, these are my conclusions. Today. Unlikely to change radically tomorrow, but given new evidence...

I am very glad to have made common cause with some decent people but I will not abandon the results of decades of thinking to join a club.

Which is why progs don't think that I compute.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Theocritus, that you are a gay, atheist, conservative/libertarian puts you into what I call the "Does not compute! Does not compute! Does not compute!" mode of the average prog brain.

And to top that off, there's even an admirably progressive Funkadelic song with a close approximation to that for a title, "No Compute":

I prefer the line about "Her breath smelling like a 1940s Buick."

I really don's see how all the comrades have the time to listen and watch videos. It's all I can do to get in my classical-music quota and I don't do that that much.

Leninka, I may seem to be a congeries of contradictions, but I really am not. Computo ergo sum.