Papers Please! Now dammit!!

I can smell them comrades.....

Dissidents.....

Infiltrators. They have come among us to destroy the perfect world we have created for ourselves, er I mean for everyone! Who among you are the capitalist spys? I shall find you! And when I do I shall put on a show trial the likes of which few have ever seen!

SO!!! To prove your loyalty to the cause, I will require a 10000 word essay on how the evil capitalist pig dog scum will be crushed under the jack boot of communism! Due by tomorrow morning at 0800 CST.

Ok I'm not going to read 10000 words so you better at least show some fervor! Frothing at the mouth and that sort of thing!! Or better yet just denounce your neighbors as the spys! Saves me a lot of reading and mucking about that way.....

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

During my usual surveillance hour of quality time I spend with my "neighbor", I managed to spot this atrocious, treasonous poster he had secretly displayed on the bumper of his fossil fuel-consuming vehicle he keeps secretly parked in his garage!

I'm OUTING him for the good Kollektive!

huntsman_rhinophant.jpg

Here's my essay.

Our world is perfect. Or it would be if we could silence those pesky dissidents. If things don't work according to the five-year plan, it's someone else's fault, usually Bush's. If we get caught with our pants down, we're not hypocrites because we renounced morals in favor of progressive attitude and demands and self-entitlement.

Because any ray of reason would immediately collapse this idea, we never think, and that's why we have Jiffy-Lobo™.

A 10,000 word essay on how I plan to crush pig-dog capitalism? Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words:
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
That's ten pictures of a shovel. Any questions?

Anything?

Anything at all?

Why are the shovels black Pinkie? Is that some sort of racist suggestion, that black shovels should be used for digging in the ground, or that black shovels are useful as tools of violence?

I'm still working on getting mine typed up, but here's an excerpt:

All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy.All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy. All work and no play makes Barak a dull boy.

The shovels are black so that Pinkie can do her Amos-and-Andy voice about Herman Cain, just like Jon Stewart. This was when he was not looking like a cornered rat.

Have you noticed how he favors Anthony Weiner?