Peggy the Plumber, Plumbing the Depths of Your Wallet

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car": The People(TM) reveal why they are voting for Obama. He is gonna give 'em money!!!

Attention comrades with sharp hearing:

did she say "I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage" -

or did she say "I won't have to WORK HARD to put gas in my car, I won't have to WORK HARD to pay my mortgage"?

It was "worry about," Red. I especially like the "If I help him, then he'll help me" line at the end of the vid. If I vote for Obama, I will be covered in gravy. Gravy that has been denied me by the White man's greed running a world in need.

People all over the world--join in!
Join the Gravy Train, Gravy Train.

Why ain't them kids in school?
Oh, my bad. My kid's in school. She'll pay taxes so your kids can get the change they need.

Vote Obama on November 5th!

A shorter version of it... 42 seconds.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7VIZjviobDc&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tractor-drawn moving-bed type solid manure spreader
Image used on farms

Image Agricultural business fallout

Government-mandated wealth spreader
Image used on business

Image Political economic BS fallout

Yes Yes Yes, I too can "Stiff" my Mortgage Bank. The Zil will always have a full tank. Hummm come think of it the Zil always does have a full tank. The Minions in the Motor pool take care of that as well as Pupovich's, Theocritus, and Meows...the rest of the Red elite...
Just forget I said that.

Back to the Messiah, borscht in every pot, and a shovel, pick axe, or Trowel in every hand.

So assured is the Obamessiah of absolute victory, that he's not even waiting till November 5th to show his hand:

Obama Lays Plans to Kill Expectations After Election Victory

Barack Obama's senior advisers have drawn up plans to lower expectations for his presidency [Pinkie: Euphemism for breaking all those promises about tax cuts, free gas, he's gonna pay my mortgage etc.] if he wins next week's election, amid concerns that many of his euphoric supporters are harboring unrealistic hopes of what he can achieve.

One senior adviser told The Times that the first few weeks of the transition, immediately after the election, were critical, "so there's not a vast mood swing from exhilaration and euphoria to despair."

The aide said that Obama himself was the first to realize that expectations risked being inflated.
. . . and the harder they fall.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:So assured is the Obamessiah of absolute victory, that he's not even waiting till November 5th to show his hand:

The sudden financial crisis and the prospect of a deep and painful recession have increased the urgency inside the Obama team to bring people down to earth, after a campaign in which his soaring rhetoric and promises of "hope" and "change" are now confronted with the reality of a stricken economy.

But you see, there are reasons. The financial crisis and the prospect of a recession give Obama good excuses for reasons to lower expectations. These things also give Obama things, and most importantly they imply SPECIFIC people, that he can point his finger at and lay blame. And then destroy. That's why he harps on Exxon's profits. The inherent contradictions of Capitalism have deprived the People of Obama's promises! This may have something to do with Greenspan's testimony. The repentant apostates of Capitalism will receive mercy. The rest will enjoy social justice. The greedy Capitalists who've brought about our financial woes have destroyed Obama's promises and they will pay.

Give us social justice. Let the rich Kulaks eat the People's wrath.

Thats the plan.

Also, let us not discount the unprecedented secrecy and coverups of the Bush Administration. Not until Obama takes office will we know the true extent of Bush's countless war crimes and crimes against humanity, to include his secret death camps all over the world. Who knows how deep and severe the damage goes? Not even The One can know for certain--a testament to the seemingly limitless scope of Bush's diabolical powers.

P.S. For some reason, the woman in that video reminds me of the female patient in Star Trek IV, raving about the brand new kidney she grew courtesy of Dr. McCoy.

I'll bet Obama will give new organs to all who need them!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I'll bet Obama will give new organs to all who need them!
A fair redistribution of organs is the idea whose time has come!

That will require the creation of a new Party Organ Donors Directorate. I think I know one brainy comrade in our collective who has earned the high honor associated with being its first Director. We trust that, in addition to brains, he also has guts because if volunteer organ donations do not meet our euphoric expectations, organ quotas will have to be extracted from the more healthy donors based on their cholesterol count and other medical measurements.

That is one of the reasons the Obamatrolls on the Internet are now unanimously demanding the immediate release of Sarah Palin's medical records - her organs will be among the first to be redistributed.

(We all know that the only real count in making such decisions will be the thoughtcrime count, but shhhh!!!)

After all The O's promises fail to be realized (as all plans must fail without the beautiful dream of communist world revolution) he will only have three words to say to the masses: CHA-CHING!

Obama Lays Plans to Kill Expectations After Election Victory

Barack Obama's senior advisers have drawn up plans to lower expectations for his presidency [Pinkie: Euphemism for breaking all those promises about tax cuts, free gas, he's gonna pay my mortgage etc.] if he wins next week's election, amid concerns that many of his euphoric supporters are harboring unrealistic hopes of what he can achieve.

One senior adviser told The Times that the first few weeks of the transition, immediately after the election, were critical, "so there's not a vast mood swing from exhilaration and euphoria to despair."

The aide said that Obama himself was the first to realize that expectations risked being inflated.

This is so he can say IT IS ALL BUSHHITLERS FAULT!

(Aw, SHIT! Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT! Think fast, think fast....)

GOT IT! We already have a plan in place (for we are the Party, are we not?)

Draft Proposal
Text of People's Party Organ Donor Card Mandate
All Rights Credited to the Party

WHEREAS the individual is beholden to the Greater Good and the Party is the guardian thereof, AND
WHEREAS there exists an unequal distribution of vital body parts, AND
WHEREAS from time to time it suits the needs of the Party to sell organs and various bodily parts on the left, AND
WHEREAS it is the patriotic duty of every Party member to give until it hurts and beyond,
BE IT THEREFOR RESOLVED:
1. All participants in Hillary Care The Obama Organ Equity Initiative will voluntarily sign up for a Party Organ Donor Card. Failure to comply will result in termination of all health benefits, confiscation of all property, and immediate execution.
2. Holders of the Party Organ Donor Card will surrender on demand by duly authorized Party Officials any and all such organs as are required by the State for the Greater Good.
3. Holders of the Party Organ Donor Card will be recognized for their contributions in the following manner:
--For the first major or the first two minor organs donated, the Card holder will receive five carbon offset credits and a certificate of compliance suitable for framing.
--For the second major or fourth minor organs donated, the Card holder will receive a lifetime bus pass good for free travel on all public transportation in Minsk during off-peak hours and an additional certificate of compliance suitable for framing.
--For the third major organ donated the Card holder will receive a full color picture of the beloved comradeHillary Clinton Joe Biden (we do NOT simply give away photographs of His Obamaness unless a substantial cash donation is involved) and a Xeroxed letter of appreciation signed with her His own personal rubber stamp and an additional certificate of compliance suitable for framing.
--For each additional organ donated the Card holder will be allowed to jump forward two spaces in line at any Collective store and will receive a certificate of compliance suitable for framing.

Not NEW organs, but just redistribute the organs from more fortunate kulaks to the more deserving proles.

Someone must make sacrifices, and I want to be on the team that decides who makes the sacrifice.

Yes, yes, comrades, but the lady in the Star Trek movie grew a whole new kidney thanks to pills from Dr. McCoy. I believe the Obamessiah could bring about the same miracle--without pills--just as he causes the planet to heal and the rising oceans to recede.

Don't you believe? I do.

Meanwhile, I thought Sister Toldjah had a fascinating take on the matter of Obama lowering expectations:

The real goal here of the Obama campaign is to do exactly as they did everytime he had a debate, and that was to play the “low expectations” game by praising his opponents and their reputations for being able to debate well. That way when he came out the “winner” of the debate, it would be by “sheer luck.” Both Obama and his campaign know damn well that if he wins he will have a strong Democrat majority, if not a supermajority , in both the House and Senate, and as a result it's not going to be difficult to implement his agenda. Both Obama and his campaign want people to think that “change” won't be easy, so that when it turns out that it is, Americans will attribute this to Obama's “ability to get things done.”

In other words, he's a miracle worker, I tell you! A miracle worker!

Red Square wrote:"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car"

Comrade Red Square-

Maybe Peggy is driving one of these new [HIGHLIGHT=#ff0000]"air"[/HIGHLIGHT] cars?

Sorry, Peggy the Plumber, you'll have to wait in line:

Obama campaign workers angry over unpaid wages
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 03:38 PM

Indianapolis - Lines were long and tempers flared Wednesday not to vote but to get paid for canvassing for Barack Obama. Several hundred people are still waiting to get their pay for last-minute campaigning. Police were called to the Obama campaign office on North Meridian Street downtown to control the crowd.

The line was long and the crowd was angry at times.

"I want my money today! It's my money. I want it right now!" yelled one former campaign worker.

Oh, I just love this caveat at the end. Yeah, right. Wonder how often they have to do this?

Note: The comments tool has been disabled for this story. It is WTHR.com's policy to approve all comments before they are posted because we aim to maintain a civil dialogue on our site. However, because of the large volume of comments generated by this story, we do not have the time to approve them - therefore they have been turned off. We are sorry for any inconvenience. While our goal is to encourage interactivity on our site, in this case, we simply do not have the staff to devote the time to approving comments.
In response to a visitor who asked how many comments this story received, the number was in the hundreds. Again, we regret that the comments function had to be turned off for this story.

"I added up all the hours so it was supposed to be at least $120. All I get is $90," said Charles Martin.

-HEY, CHARLIE, IT IS CALLED TAXES. Some of us that regularly work have noticed it many years ago.

"Still that's not right. I'm disappointed. I'm glad for the president, but I'm disappointed in this system," said Diane Jefferson, temporary campaign worker.

-Democrat president: it is the systems fault, otherwise blame Bush.

They were also paid in pre-paid Visa cards. What about taxes? If none of them is paying taxes on that money I think we must invoke Joe Biden and question their patriotism!

Release Pupovich!

(Note to self: going forward ALWAYS pay yourself with a pre-paid Visa card and write it off as donation to a patriotic cause.)