Pelosi's Armor All Grill Wax: Before & After

[img]/images/Pelosi_Armorall_Grill_Wax.jpg[/img]

Care For Your Carcass: Extreme Grill Wax. Repels dirt and grime. Helps keep your grill looking better, longer.

Thanks to Comrade Dedhedvedev for pointing in the right korrekt direction.

If it can do this for Nancy, this product could surely make my Chevy Volt look good.

(Actually, I think the one on the left looks better but then again, I always favor the one on the left.)

And having the shield (D) after your name repels corruption charges' investigative reporters and even annoying questions.

This gives new meaning to our affectionate term, 'Mummy Pelosi'. But I am thinking she should spend less time sunning and running through the car wash.

Armor All is a very equal name. Since "armor" also means "protection", this product might have other uses pertaining to the Glorious Contraceptive/Abortafacient Mandate given by our Dear Leader through the Most Wise Kathleen Sebelius. What sort of harms benefits might we inflict give to the Unwashed Masses by promoting this amazing product to them as a form of "protection"?

Comrade Commissar, it occurs to me to wonder if you offer classes/seminars/training/gulags for Gender Equality? If not, perhaps you might consider it - a lot of money could be made by propagandizing training the People, which would, of course, then be donated to the Party and/or Dear Leader directly.

I'm going to first need some Humor-All to buy any of that crap.

Comrades,
Let us the reasonable and not hasty to judge. Any product she wears must have in intrinsic contraceptive value. Or maybe it is just her charming face!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Commissar, it occurs to me to wonder if you offer classes/seminars/training/gulags for Gender Equality? If not, perhaps you might consider it - a lot of money could be made by propagandizing training the People, which would, of course, then be donated to the Party and/or Dear Leader directly.
Comrade, Classes and training are marvelous suggestions and will be taken under advisement. Our department doesn't currently offer anything of the sort; we do, as you must know, offer the gulag to those who show by their actions and words that they desperately want it. We see many of these and are always willing to sponsor them. Our main mission is to observe and enforce, but we are always looking for ways to expand our influence so I like your suggestion very much. If you are impatient, you can go to Canada where a prestigious university offers a bachelors degree in Gender Equality and Social Justice:https://www.nipissingu.ca/academics/faculties/arts-science/gender-equality-and-social-justice/Pages/default.aspx

General Confusion wrote:Comrades,
Let us the reasonable and not hasty to judge. Any product she wears must have in intrinsic contraceptive value. Or maybe it is just her charming face!
I suspect that it is, indeed, her face - as I mentioned elsewhere (but am unable to find the thread), a photograph of Dear Nancy is routinely used in emergency rooms when a patient suffering from priapism walks in. It rarely fails.

Comrade Rock,

You could offer her picture as the first visual contraceptive, and the proceeds would assist dear leader in his never ending drive for other people's money.

Commissar of Gender Equality wrote:Armor All is a very equal name. Since "armor" also means "protection", this product might have other uses pertaining to the Glorious Contraceptive/Abortafacient Mandate given by our Dear Leader through the Most Wise Kathleen Sebelius. What sort of harms benefits might we inflict give to the Unwashed Masses by promoting this amazing product to them as a form of "protection"?
I think Comrade Pelosi has a natural deterrent to pregnancy in her personality and overall physical characteristics. Comrade William Jefferson Blythe Clinton was often heard to remark, "Pelosi? I wouldn't ___ her with Gore's ____", much to the delight of the enraptured sycophants in attendance! Some are more......equal...than others, eh Comrade Commisar? Your suggestion does suggest further study is in order. A spermicidal cosmetic has potential.

Comrades,

I have been released from re education at the Black Swan camp for the politically incorrect.

The research mentioned above may not be needed. Upon visual contact with the above, the male organ immediately shrinks to a 1" length rendering sexual contact impossible.

General Confusion

General Confusion wrote:Comrades,

I have been released from re education at the Black Swan camp for the politically incorrect.

The research mentioned above may not be needed. Upon visual contact with the above, the male organ immediately shrinks to a 1" length rendering sexual contact impossible.

General Confusion
Comrade, I am not sure if that theory is correct. Commisar Waxman has sired 2 workers. Of course that is assuming they are his, and that they were not test tube babies.

General Confusion wrote:Upon visual contact with the above, the male organ immediately shrinks to a 1" length
Comrade General, is that a 1" innie or a 1" outie?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
General Confusion wrote:Upon visual contact with the above, the male organ immediately shrinks to a 1" length
Comrade General, is that a 1" innie or a 1" outie?

Depends on the outside temperature, I suppose...