Pelosi: Thought Crimes Will Be Investigated

That's right!

Send that juicy Juice Geller to the Blender!

(Firstly for being better looking than Nanski. How dare she!)

I nominate Ted Olson to defend our Muslim Brother's First Amendment Rights.
(And Nancy's right to roll her eyes)

Remember, doing the right thing is not always popular and this mosque (or whatever it is) is definitely unpopular. Go Nancy, go Barack, stand on your principles. Fight the public - we are all behind you. Don't let the majority push you around. We won the vote and have a mandate to ..., what were we supposed to do again? Dang, things are getting all confused. But I know we are heading in the correct direction because Conservatives are opposing us. Hang tough, full speed ahead, there is no stopping us. Just look at what we have accomplished, Health Care (someday), Spent Tons of Money ... what more do they want from us, the ungrateful twits.
Image Let's investigate the whole bunch. Let the trials begin!

"I think, therefore I am to be investigated."
- Descartes the Thought Criminal

Harry Reid's sudden turnabout clearly indicates that someone is spreading around lot's of money to get people to denounce the Hamosque.

No one would claim to be against it otherwise.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Nancy says, Thought Criminals will be investigated. Remember in November... We are tolerant Progressives and we care.

Yes indeed comrade !

I saw her announcement on starting the show trials investigation on who actually is funding these majority protests against the mosque. It was most moving....
It was, if you will, Pelosi's "Roland Freisler" moment.....

Despite being in the middle of a swamp full of alligators, I can't resist logging in to say to Maksim, "Another masterpiece" and also a great likeness of Geller:
. .
--KOOK

Comrade Neo T, what is Howard Dean doing there? He also has said the mosque shouldn't be built so close to ground zero.

Traitors! We are surrounded by traitors.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrade Neo T, what is Howard Dean doing there? He also has said the mosque shouldn't be built so close to ground zero.

Traitors! We are surrounded by traitors.
Good point comrade,

Like most good Progressives he is talking out of the side of his mouth

He says want he thinks the masses want to hear

But

As a good progressive, how can he past up the chance for a good show trial investigation ?

I am glad to see somebody finally has the courage to stand up and state the obvious: Nobody who opposes the Ground Zero Community Center and Ramadan Rumpus Room can possibly be motivated by anything other than dollars. No self-respecting American would dare question the construction of this noble edifice, nor would they think to question anything else espoused by Dear Leader or our beloved Speaker. Any opposition has to have been bought and paid for by sinister elements of the vast right wing conspiracy. It is an impossibility that this opposition is a genuine and spontaneous expression of public sentiment.

Look, it just stands to reason. Anything for which WE want to simulate public interest/support requires massive funding through clandestine sources and front organizations. Why, without the Unions and ACORN and such, our political rallies would consist of a politician, his/her staff, and three wizened hippies hoping we provide refreshments. Our spontaneous grass-roots protests require more planning than the Normandy Landing! HOW COULD THE PUBLIC POSSIBLY EXPRESS AN OPINION THAT WASN'T DICTATED TO THEM BY THEIR BETTERS?!

That's a new look for her comrade Director. I like it. It compliments her wild, staring eyes.

pelosi.jpg

I hope Nanski will be investigating Howey Deanothuglican and Hairy Reid, who have been spiting in the very face of the Great One™ (AND THAT IS NOT MARK LEVIN BUT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!). Whoopie, I am not sure it's appropriate for you to be displaying a copy of a deceased Nanski when she is not officially deceased.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:That's a new look for her comrade Director. I like it. It compliments her wild, staring eyes.

All hail Napoleon!!!!!!!!

Four legs good, two legs bad!!!!!!!!

pelosi.jpg
"Comrades and fellow Corruptocrats - never put your face too close to the microwave!"

Looks like instead of Botox, she's been taking injections of Portland Cement. Very becoming.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:That's a new look for her comrade Director. I like it. It compliments her wild, staring eyes.

pelosi.jpg

She must be related to the Countess Elizabeth Báthory

This must be how she looks when she is low on the " blood of virgins"

Yes Obamugabe, to the blender with that juicy Juice Geller! But first please bring her my place for reeducation. Or maybe I could commission Maksim for a personal portrait of me reeducating this vile Juice. Where did I leave his number....

I am thinking Comradette Pelosi's image should be embedded in Mt. ElRushbomore. I am so thinking, she would blend in well, on either side. Image

It is good to see all those infidel prezzes now bowing to Macca

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am thinking Comradette Pelosi's image should be embedded in Mt. ElRushbomore. I am so thinking, she would blend in well, on either side. Image

What a glorious catch on your part, Comarde Obamugabe! And we know and fearless Leader loves to bow.... he will fit it most perfectly.

Pamela Geller just posted the lead picture front and center on Atlas Shrugs, and gave us a link:

https://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atl ... e-day.html

Witchhunt!! Witchhunt!!!

The witch demands us to hunt out dissenters!

Step to it Mainstream Media! you are falling a sleep at the wheel.

We can't allow Great Leader to be sad.

AP: Supporters of the non-Ground-Zero-Mosque were joined today by a mysterious masked demonstrator, carrying a sign "Behead those who oppose the mosque of friendship at Ground
Zero."

Hmmm.... The House Thoughtcriminal™ and Un-Progressive Activities Committee (TUPAC). I like it!

Real President.jpg
[/color]
OOOOPS! Wrong picture!!!!
We are certainly tolerant.....so long as those who speak say things that glorify our Glorious Leader! In fact, ONLY those who support The Great O exist in this country!!!! Did not Stalin gain 100% voter approval on all of the Motherland's Elektion Days? Does not the Great President Hu in China receive the same, as well as our Great Friend Kim Jeongil? So, too, it WILL be for the Great O!!!!! All hail on Elektion Day!!!!!! There is no opposition to The Great O! All these "protests" are really paid aktors by the non-existent "right"! Oppose Our Great Leader?!?!?!? Never!!!!! Everyone knows, and our Great Leader O WILL CRUSH THEM! HAIL KOMRADE OBAMA!!!!Election day this year is going to be fun (as will election day 2012). I'm already stocking up on popcorn....

Welcome Yacov, just remember, when you make that popcorn, skip the transfats and salt. It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW.