People's Cube debunks Trump photo

President Trump has tweeted a picture he is representing as himself with his shirt off. Many concerned citizens have asked if this is in fact a actual picture of the President. The People's Cube assigned its resident internet pictures scholars to find out the true facts.

holy moly!.jpg

Rating:

[img]/images/various_uploads/False_Stamp_Snopes.png[/img]

The professional scholars of internet pictures have found this claim to be false.

[indentr]This is NOT an actual photo of President Trump with his shirt off. 97% of international experts agree that this picture was doctored by Trump in an attempt to falsify his record as the worst president of the United States by pretending he actually played Rocky in the award-winning movie from 1980s. Nobody except his cultist followers will believe that he was in that film. This criminal attempt to steal the next election by fostering his strange personality cult will be added to the already long list of impeachable offenses.[/indentr][/i]

Another day, another impeachable offense.

Kamala Harris answers Trump's photoshop by photoshopping herself as Apollo Creed.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Kamala_Harris_Apollo_Creed_600.jpg[/img]

Bernie Sanders practices to beat Trump at his own game:

"I must break you!"

Bernie Sanders answers Trump's photoshop by photoshopping himself as Ivan Drago.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Bernie_Ivan_Drago.jpg[/img]

The stars-n-stripes sports bra was a nice touch.

But that really is a picture of Kamala Harris.

Verdammt!
Vhy didn't Trumputler (of Kallstadt, Rhineland-Palatinate roots) use Max Schmeling as base?

But, but, if creating a Trumputleralboa already makes WaPor & FakeNYTs go ape, then glory!

BTW:
Ze Cherman mainstream hyperventilates, too :-) !

OTOH - hah! :
Trumputleralboa Italia Mussolini Trumputlerussolini!

Gotcha, Trumputler!

Margaret wrote:But that really is a picture of Kamala Harris.

Exactly, dear Margaret....a.n.d. that's a real vid of the Bernskyiini bustin' his own chops.
Too much reality for 'pelipsky's mythical hare-brained horned rodent mind to process. Detox appointment scheduled in basement treatment room as an extra gulag spacation.

'pelipsky
#BR 549

The troll gene must run in Trump's family. Can't wait for Barron to grow up and start Tweeting.

Schiff_Tweet.jpg

Pete Buttigieg practices to defeat President Trump at his own game.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Buttigieg_Trump_Rocky_Tweet_600.jpg[/img]

Shifty Schiff: Heavy-weight castanets? Or is it Barackovich's dumbbells?

(as for Alfred E. Buttigieg, I'm ashamed to name loudly what he's training with, butt, c'mon...)

Mystery item No. 1

I hear Adam Schiff participates in triathlons in support of gay causes. I'm sure he looks fabulous in spandex and will use any excuse to wear it in public.

Hong Kong protesters today, carrying pictures of Trump as Rocky. Opbviously they didn't read The Washington Post, or they would've known this image was doctored. O the humanity! When will the little people ever learn?

Hong_Kong_Trump.jpg

Life imitates the People's Cube. How can you parody these guys when they outparody us at every turn?

Imagine what it feels like to live under one roof with this Mediaite author. At best you'll need to provide solid evidence for all your jokes lest he denounces you as the enemy of Truth.

I have to reproduce the article in its entirety because it beats our original debunking above. Read it on their site to see all the embedded tweets.

Trump Campaign Falsely Claims Trump/Stallone Photo Actually Wasn't ‘Doctored'

TOMMY CHRISTOPHER NOV 28, 2019 12:50 PM

The official reelection campaign of President Donald Trump is disputing a report that Trump tweeted a “doctored” photo featuring Trump's head fused to the body of fictional boxing champion Robert “Rocky” Balboa, who was portrayed by Sylvester Stallone in a series of popular films.

Trump set the internet ablaze when he tweeted a photo of himself attired in boxing trunks, a championship belt, and a suspicious musculature. Alas, the photo turned out not to be authentic, as Mediate and others reported.

But the official TeamTrump Twitter account took exception to one such report by The Washington Post, headlined “Trump tweets doctored photo of his head on Sylvester Stallone's body, unclear why.”

“Washington Post claims – without evidence – that @realDonaldTrump shared a “doctored” photo,” the TeamTrump account administrator wrote.

The TeamTrumpers' claim, however, is false. On the first count — the “without evidence” claim — the Post did provide evidence, if not ironclad proof. “The image appeared to have been taken from promotional materials for ‘Rocky III,'” the article noted, which qualifies as evidence.

The second count, that the photo was “doctored,” requires a bit more explanation. Some wisacres on Twitter took the Trump campaign's tweet as a claim that Trump actually does have the physique and costume of a young Stallone:

That probably is what they meant, but for the sake of argument and my word count, let's say they were making a technical point about the use of the word “doctored,” which some have argued suggests that the intent was to deceive people into believing this photo was an accurate representation of Trump's physique.

This is where things get complicated, because in order to prove The Washington Post wrong under those terms, TeamTrump would need to provide evidence that the intent was other than deception. Otherwise, the Post is maybe wrong, at worst, but maybe right as well. Who can know what the intent was, unless Trump called someone on the phone and said “No intent to deceive!”

However, that argument is academic, because that's not what the word “doctored” means, according to Merriam-Webster. Or rather, it's not all it means, and it's not even the first definition:

2a: to adapt or modify for a desired end by alteration or special treatmentdoctored the play to suit the audiencethe drink was doctoredb: to alter deceptivelyaccused of doctoring the election returnsThe pitcher tried to cheat by doctoring the baseball.

Sorry, TeamTrump. Point: Dictionary.

Parody has become reality and reality has become a parody. We laugh, we cry, we are....what? Speechless at the public self declaration of nincompoopery.

Wow! They've got internet picture scholars and internet dictionary scholars.

This just in from our faithful subsidiary, BB! Shocking.

Trump space battle.jpg
Authentic? Not so fast, experts say.

Are you tired of Snopes being potentially useful, but being run by people who take life too seriously to be able to not check on jokes?

Hi, The People's Anthony Sullivan for The People's Snopes!!!!

It's like Snopes, but it's actually useful!! From the brilliant minds behind The People's Cube!!!!

Mediaite wrote: However, that argument is academic, because that's not what the word “doctored” means, according to Merriam-Webster. Or rather, it's not all it means, and it's not even the first definition:

2a: to adapt or modify for a desired end by alteration or special treatmentdoctored the play to suit the audiencethe drink was doctoredb: to alter deceptivelyaccused of doctoring the election returnsThe pitcher tried to cheat by doctoring the baseball.

Sorry, TeamTrump. Point: Dictionary.
Ha! Nice try Mediaite, but your whole argument collapses with your poorly chosen example of "The pitcher tried to cheat by doctoring the baseball." This is a boxing photo. Look as hard as you want, but you won't find a baseball anywhere in this picture.

Red Square wrote:Hong Kong protesters today ...
Ah, those backwoods Hong-Kong-Chinmans, clinging to degenerate KKKapitalizm! Cultural hillbillys they are, they must have thought this is Rocky Balboa. Cut off the world, didn't see the movie - but heard something to the effect that it's "culturally important".
And now they hope to scare Xi Ping-Pong into submission, reactionary chopstick hicks they are...

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Ha! Nice try Mediaite, but your whole argument collapses with your poorly chosen example of "The pitcher tried to cheat by doctoring the baseball." This is a boxing photo. Look as hard as you want, but you won't find a baseball anywhere in this picture.

Trump would want you to believe that Adobe Acrobat Reader is a computer program. Once again, our experts are on the case.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Fact_Check_adobe_acrobat_reader.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Ha! Nice try Mediaite, but your whole argument collapses with your poorly chosen example of "The pitcher tried to cheat by doctoring the baseball." This is a boxing photo. Look as hard as you want, but you won't find a baseball anywhere in this picture.

Trump would want you to believe that Adobe Acrobat Reader is a computer program. Once again, our experts are on the case.

Nor is it truly adobe.

So there.

Red Square wrote:

Then by downloading this "Acrobat" "Reader" I've actually been downloading malware that made my computer condition me to vote for Trump against my will? All this time I thought it was Sergei.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:OTOH - hah! :

Gotcha, Trumputler!

'pelipsky's mythical horned rodent Russian Asset mind has been wondering if the whole MSM Trumputler Style Sheet has been a political trope for the Gullible Masses to divert attention from true menace overshadowing all Planet, Trump is the American Gorbachev = Trumpachev. Glasnost and Perestroika...or no deal. Yes? ???

Or, is 'pelipsky daring to hope, futility just to build me up buttercup?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:OTOH - hah! :

Gotcha, Trumputler!

'pelipsky's mythical horned rodent Russian Asset mind has been wondering if the whole MSM Trumputler Style Sheet has been a political trope for the Gullible Masses to divert attention from true menace overshadowing all Planet, Trump is the American Gorbachev = Trumpachev. Glasnost and Perestroika...or no deal. Yes? ???

Or, is 'pelipsky daring to hope, futility just to build me up buttercup?

[OFF]

Thank you Jackie. I heard this song on the radio about a decade ago and have been looking for it since.

PROGG OFF: No need to doctor anything here. The comparison between Obama's and Putin's workout routines could not possibly be more hilarious .. and damning. Putin looks like a retired Spetnatz operative while Obama looks like a ten year old girl who accidentally wandered into a weight room for the first time …. BROTUS! Do you even LIFT!

FYI -- I use those Hoist weight machines and I can tell you the weight Putin is using in his rowing exercise is very impressive for a man of his age and frenetic schedule. He's doing at least three times the work Obama is doing ….. On further review make that four times as much; especially in that second set of close grip rows. But then again, he's practiced Judo his whole life, so he would be strong in that area

OTOH, I can TOTALLY kick Putin's ass on the dipping machine. I've done 50 reps with the piddling weight he is using there. That is, until I strained the shit out of my tricep as a result of being so damn reckless

Callmelennie wrote:
PROGG OFF: No need to doctor anything here. The comparison between Obama's and Putin's workout routines could not possibly be more hilarious .. and damning. Putin looks like a retired Spetnatz operative while Obama looks like a ten year old girl who accidentally wandered into a weight room for the first time …. BROTUS! Do you even LIFT!

FYI -- I use those Hoist weight machines and I can tell you the weight Putin is using in his rowing exercise is very impressive for a man of his age and frenetic schedule. He's doing at least three times the work Obama is doing ….. On further review make that four times as much; especially in that second set of close grip rows. But then again, he's practiced Judo his whole life, so he would be strong in that area

OTOH, I can TOTALLY kick Putin's ass on the dipping machine. I've done 50 reps with the piddling weight he is using there. That is, until I strained the shit out of my tricep as a result of being so damn reckless

[OFF]

It's been done many times, I'll do it once more.

Obama relaxing and having fun:
ObamaGolfing.jpg

Putin relaxing and having fun:
PutinFishing.jpg

The pictures speak for themselves.