PEOPLE'S ENEMY NEWT PROMISES THE MOON

Komrades and Tsarinas, I am in panic because of that Enemy of the People, Reagan Clone, Newt Gingrich. HE HAS PROMISED THE MOON:

Лiиk

Normally, I wouldn't care, because our side always makes promises it can't keep, like when the Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя promised Mars and an Asteroid, it was just a rhetorical device. But the last time a Reagan Clone promised something, it was Reagan himself, who promised the 'Star Wars' missile shield and a Space Station, both of which brought down our beloved Soviet Union.

Mark my words, Komrades, we must bring this Newt down to Earth, we must stop him now. WE MUST PROMOTE MITT ROMNEY AT ALL COST!!!!!!

Comrades, this is most serious situation. Look who else has a moonbase.
images.jpg
I KNEW IT!

Nothing to worry about here, a massive effort is underway to take Newt out. Have you seen Drudge Report this am? The third demise of Newt's campaign is at hand.

Don't you love it when the establishment and powerful voices in the media join forces against the choice of your everyday, common-man/woman conservative. Am I the only one with an erection?

Hang on a tick, I am getting a new transmission from Latkia the space dog.
MOONBASE.jpg
I KNEW BU$H HITLER AND DARTH CHENNEY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS!@!! The MOONBASE MUST BE PURGED!!

Comrades [all inclusive],

Relax, this "Reagan Conservative" is a campaign ploy to attract independent voters. He has always espoused huge government as the correct response to everything. He even tried to get "our" state department a 50% budget increase, clearly not a Reaganesque act.

Romney is for big government, Noot is for big government, no matter whom wins, we do too!

end of transmission.

Yes, Yes, Comrades [not inclusive],

We know there is no difference between Obama, Mitt, Ricky or Newt. They are all progressives (hell maybe even Marxists) in disguise. There is only one man who we need fear. Only one man that could ruin our plans ...well if you ignore his positions on drugs and Iran.

Superkommissar Maksim, Thank you for posting this enchanting image of the man for whom I'm issuing a "Vote for Ron Paul" fatwa. I've already arranged for large numbers of headless bodies of apostates to be brought to the voting booth to cast their votes for Paul. I call it "Honor Voting." --Kommisar of Fatwas

The squirrel shown can tell big nuts from smaller nuts!