People's Entertainment

In light of the recent political difficulty (see Comrade Rham abusing naked legislators, Minister Rangle's innocent ethical lapses, Supreme General Secretary Obama's collapsing poll numbers, etc) and as a reward for the toiling effort of the proles to enact our crumbling glorious agenda the Council of People's Commissars decrees that tonight; you shall have entertainment!

From the creators of Великий гражданин and the glorious Государственный комитет по телевидению и радиовещанию СССР, Гостелерадио СССР, the People's Blog is proud to present for your progish pleasure the delight that is,

Trololo:

INGSOC wrote:abusing naked legislators, Minister Rangle's innocent ethical lapses, Supreme General Secretary Obama's collapsing poll numbers, etc) and as a reward for the toiling effort of the proles to enact our crumbling glorious agenda the Council of People's Commissars decrees that tonight, you shall have entertainment!

promptly report to the nearest reeducation camp....

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
INGSOC wrote:abusing naked legislators, Minister Rangle's innocent ethical lapses, Supreme General Secretary Obama's collapsing poll numbers, etc) and as a reward for the toiling effort of the proles to enact our crumbling glorious agenda the Council of People's Commissars decrees that tonight, you shall have entertainment!

Comrade,

Trololo makes it all better. The experience is like a lite, fluffy jifi-lobo.

INGSOC wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:

Comrade,

Your words confound me, I've submitted myself to gulag

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
INGSOC wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:

Comrade,

You obviously need some more Trololo.

Watch this and then beat yourself over the head with your shovel until your feelings of confusion have subsided.

He makes Massa look straight.....wonder if this played during the "tickle fight"

This is so glorious, comrade INGSOC! I can not tell you how it has brightened by day in the people's gulag. Not to mention it puts to shame Jay Z and Kanye West, little Frankie Sinatra, although not nearly as grand as our precious brainwashed yewth singing praises to the Glorious Leader!
Please, enjoy and allow the brainwashing melodic joy to rinse your thoughts pure... or pay another visit to Jiffy-Lobo.

INGSOC wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:
INGSOC wrote:
Comrade,

You obviously need some more Trololo.

Watch this and then beat yourself over the head with your shovel until your feelings of confusion have subsided.

Thank you dearest comrade, I'm much better now...

All gulags ought to have Trololo piped into the walls for purposes of driving all proles nuts refreshment and revitalization. Once in the Trololo Zone, production levels ought to surpass any levels they were at with daily shovel whackings.

Do you have any more Trololo videos, Comrade INGSOC? I can't get enough of him.

Leninka wrote:All gulags ought to have Trololo piped into the walls for purposes of driving all proles nuts refreshment and revitalization. Once in the Trololo Zone, production levels ought to surpass any levels they were at with daily shovel whackings.

Leninka, my collective teechers union indoctrination spirit demands I relinquish my Trololo ration to you.

Please help me un-watch it!

INGSOC,

I just can't thank you enough for turning me on to the joy that is Trololo. What talent!!!!
I was so enthralled after hearing him sing and so grateful to you for posting that lovely video, that I have been racking my brains as to how to really properly repay you.

It took awhile but I think you will be most pleased with my humble little offering. I'm sure you have visited Disneyland in the past and this I hope will bring back many fond childhood memories. I hope this little song sticks in your head for a very, very, very longtime (boy, I really do after watching Trololo) and has the same effect on you as it has had on millions of others throughout the years.

ENJOY COMRADE!!!!

Leninka wrote:All gulags ought to have Trololo piped into the walls for purposes of driving all proles nuts refreshment and revitalization. ... I can't get enough of him.

As much as I thank and commend you for your thought if unwanted opinion, dear Leninka, we here at the gulag fought tireless to destroy the CD player & speakers are not deserving of such melodious acoustics as comrade Trololo presents.

But, please, keep your suggestion to yourself suggestions coming! In fact, a newer recipe for beet beer would be most welcome. Comrade Афон Stuffutov is having difficulty with the recipe we have.

If we use it in the Cube's Gulag, I propose we call it Troll-olo in order to appeal to the unwilling intended audience.

Leninka wrote:All gulags ought to have Trololo piped into the walls for purposes of driving all proles nuts refreshment and revitalization. Once in the Trololo Zone, production levels ought to surpass any levels they were at with daily shovel whackings.

Of course there is more comrade! Trololo is a national treasure that will work for the people in many ways. Aside from being designated a People's Artist his melodic charm is invigorating and thereputic. Along with Jiffi-lobo, Trololo will form the foundation of Health Care reform.

The combined, dare I say, mystic power of the two is what Nanski Peloski was speaking of when she said they'll have to pass the bill so the proles can find out what is in it. They are also the secret to the ginormous savings that incorporating millions of uninsured people into a public system will bring. It didn't seem possible before you had this inner party information, did it?

All will be pleased!

With ice picks in your eyeballs and Trololo in your ears EVERYTHING will be just fine.