People's Hero Arrested for Singing Songs of the People!

COMRADES!

The private armies of the evil capitalist Governor are cracking down on innocent singers who have refused to pay the obligatory and far too expensive $0 fee (the state should be paying them to hold these protests) to hold organized events in the State Capitol.

Even this firefighter who is clearly wearing the party-approved headwear of his glorious department has been accosted.

This must not stand! We must support our glorious party uprising in the People's Republic of Madison!

Walker's Cops Cuff Firefighter, Another Officer Dissents

fireman2.jpg

Behold the violent beat-down these poor innocent singers received at the hands of this rogue-governor's goons!

First they came for the tampon earring wearers, and I didn't speak out, because I don't wear tampon earrings.

Then they came for the singing firefighters...

mi
This is disgusting! When the Party finally takes over to save Amerikkka from itself, you'll never hear about such arrests. That's a promise.

Hmm......This story in "The Progressive" was written by a Matthew Rothschild. Now, where have I heard that name? Oh, yes! Have a look at this glorious group of - er, whatever.

alicebtoklas

They even have their own Wiener!

Scott-Wiener-640x412.jpg

It is absolutely wonderful, seeing all the unemployed and the few proletariat, standing up against freedom and capitalism. Simply outstanding.

I am thinking he should have done his singing on May Day and the outcome would have been different.

Unfortunately a panel of three judges ruled to stop the singing.[attachment=0]gongshow.jpg[/attachment]