People's Navy Galley Honors Obama's 2015 SOTU Address

Comrades,

It is with pleasure to announce our latest People's Navy Galley culinary delight to please the masses. Inspired by President Obama's brilliant 2015 State of the Union address our kitchen staff had their creative juices flowing in creating a dish that truly honors our President and his path for our nation. Grab a fork and dig in to this mouthwatering delight we've named..........

Tax Hike Wieners Baked in Fork it All Over Dough and Slathered in Cheesy Blather Sauce

[img]/images/Obama_Tax_Hike_Weiners.jpg[/img]

This is one meal that you'll have no problem in asking a "doggie Bag" for.

( This one's for you Dear Marshall Pupovich, may your spirit be at peace)

I did not know that so many middle fingers could be raised all at the same time. What a culinary masterpiece!

Middle fingers? It's a Navy ship, I thought they were...

Ooh, look, tomatoes!

Why am I suddenly thinking of Bill Clinton?

That's the photoshopped picture. Obama's Cheese-dog of State is made with old green hotdogs that even the People's Navy wouldn't serve for mid-rats.

And it needs a little plastic Obama statue in George Washington crossing the Delaware pose standing astride the focsle there thick in the cheese.

Those submarine sandwiches did not last long. There were crewtons on the side of this festive occasion. Remember to donate to Dear Leader.

Does the peoples navy have this? S on a shingle (SOS).SOTU.