People's Poll: Who is to blame for the Shutdown?

POLL: Do not respond to this poll until you are fully informed! See article below.

You may select 1 option

Our People's Poll™ is the most reliable and scientific in America, for the simple reason that we don't ask questions of just any old shlub who happens to answer whatever phone number we randomly select from lists provided to us by the DNC and OFA. Our poll respondents are only the best informed. We never poll a comrade without first ensuring he or she has only the most accurate information needed to give an intelligent, informed answer about those issues we deem the most important to the people.

Therefore, please respond to the above poll ONLY after you read the information contained in the following paragraph:

Republicans are to blame for the shutdown. Republicans are terrorists. Republicans shut down the government. Republicans are suicide bombers. Republicans want to keep the government shut down. Republicans are hostage-takers. Republicans voted to shut down the government. Republicans are arsonists. Republicans have been responsible for every shutdown in U.S. history. Republicans are flame-throwers. Republicans shut down the government to score cheap political points. Republicans are holding a gun to the collective head of the American people. Republicans shut down the government because they're afraid of the Tea Party. Republicans are axe-murderers. Republicans shut down the government. Republicans are anarchists. Republicans forced the government into shutdown. Republicans are Nazis. Republicans shut down the government because they hate America. Republicans are extremists. Republicans shut down the government because they want everyone to die. Republicans are serial killers. Republicans shut down the government because they can't stand the idea of a black man in the White House.
poll.jpg
Republicans are racist. Republicans shut down the government because Ted Cruz totally controls them now. Republicans shut down the government because they hate the government. Republicans are traitors. Republicans are going to lose seats next year because they shut down the government. Republicans are jihadis, while real jihadis are just grassroots activists concerned about too much Western overreach. Republicans caused the shutdown.

Now that you have the information you need to make an informed response, please answer our poll at the top of the page. Thank you for taking part in The People's Poll™ !

Pinkie, just a quick memo: are we up to speed on the "Republicans are a bunch of pansy girly-men because they caved" article? We need to be able to trot that out the instant they do what we wanted them to do. This really is a win-win stituation we've got here. If they cave, not only do they alienate the very people who voted them into office, but we get to proclaim their wimpiness from the rooftops. If they hold fast, we get to keep on calling THEM names while WE kick veterans out of memorials, shut down all private businesses that even border on federal lands, and stick a turbine powered Dyson vacuum in the pockets of every person who even tries to log on to an ObamaCare website.

If it weren't for the scientifically verified fact that we are doing this for all the right causes, I might feel ashamed of behaving like a wife-beater. (You know, "If they'd just do what I tell them, I wouldn't have to slap her and the kids around.")

[img]/images/Poster_hands_One_Vote.jpg[/img]

One people. One thought. One vote.

permit.jpg
Obviously the veterans are also to blame, comrades.

Can I purchase a vowel with my EBT Card?

Navigator, if the Republicans would just stop trying to hold up ObamaCare, I'd be able to get my left hand nerve damage fixed and be able to type better.

Well, I see I have a new sob story to submit to Obama--because of the Republican shutdown, I no longer have hands or legs.

And yes, Betinov, once the Republicans cave, we'll be ready with the story of how they totally lack the courage of their convictions, all the more reason they shouldn't be allowed in any leadership positions. As it now stands, they're in danger of being voted out by everyone except the most extreme elements of their party. But if they cave, you can bet those extremists will just stay home. Hey, they did last November, didn't they?

Rethuglikkkan-tea-party-knuckledragger-etc: Responsible for the complete and utter shutdown of Mother Government; spineless when shown the error of their ways ... We must administer the coup de grace and release the story that these rethuglikkkans wear white sheets because they are LEPERS (NOT a "pre-existing condition" available for coverage under DearLeaderCare) who WILL INFECT THE STATE (and therefore us all) unless they are "quarantined" (and then erradicated) FOR THE GOOD OF THE CHILDREN!

Exterminate1.jpg

Correct Commissarka Pinkie....as I understand......

I don't care who's responsible. We'll straighten this out after Dewey defeats Truman.

A liberal democrat child molester walks into a bar...

McCain laughing with Shumer.jpg

The poll was not really "fair" -- I am blaming R.O.C.K. and did not see his name. I denounce the entire thing.

Why so many accurate photo's of John McLame? It made me up chuck all over my keyboard!

Perhaps the Images of the "maverick" from Arizona were used because the images of the "wicked witch of Wasilla" (here shown demonstrating to Sen (R.TX) Ted Cruz <spit> where the chunk of ice can be found) would cause too much permanent emotional damage? Image

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:The poll was not really "fair" -- I am blaming R.O.C.K. and did not see his name. I denounce the entire thing.

Why so many accurate photo's of John McLame? It made me up chuck all over my keyboard!
No worries about the "upchuck" Dear Fraulein, we have you "covered." Even your vomit is useful for the Greater Good™! This is what we call Progress.™ Well done!
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=vomit+fueled+cars&qpvt=vomit+fueled+cars&FORM=IGRE

Navigator wrote:Can I purchase a vowel with my EBT Card?
Comrade, this weekend you could have bought the Library of Congress at Walmart with your EBT card!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:The poll was not really "fair" -- I am blaming R.O.C.K. and did not see his name. I denounce the entire thing.
Hey, I - your ever-polling Comrade R.O.C.K. - took the poll! Several times, because I AM A PROGRESSIVE!!!

One thing is for sure - Chairman President Stompy Feet OBAMA had nothing to do with this shutdown. We don't negotiate with Adults reichwing extremist tea baggin hostage taking terrorists who are anarchists......unless we get what we want..........something.......shiny.......candy.....? ?

oie_1423536DyLgwinP.gif

Comrade Dig - I'm sure Dear Leader will be amused. I am.

Poll forgot two important choices: Bush and racists.

Of course Korrect Answer still "all of the above".

BoehnerWhiteFlag.jpg
Not to worry, comrades - all is well again with the world.

"Capitulation is my highest priority," smirked the Speaker of the House as he strode proudly from the presser.

Grouped By Vote Position on H.R. 2775 (GOP Must Surrender at all Costs Bill)

YEAs ---81

Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Baldwin (D-WI)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Baucus (D-MT)
Begich (D-AK)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Burr (R-NC)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Chiesa (R-NJ)
Coats (R-IN)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Coons (D-DE)
Corker (R-TN)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Fischer (R-NE)
Flake (R-AZ)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Graham (R-SC)
Hagan (D-NC)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Hirono (D-HI)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Manchin (D-WV)
Markey (D-MA)
McCain (R-AZ)
McCaskill (D-MO)
McConnell (R-KY) (In all fairness, McConnell DID hold out for a $2 billion increase--from $775,000,000 to $2.9 Billion--in funding for a lock and dam project in Kentucky; he may be a whore, but he ain't a CHEAP whore)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Moran (R-KS)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Tester (D-MT)
Thune (R-SD)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wicker (R-MS)
Wyden (D-OR)

NAYs ---18

Coburn (R-OK)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Grassley (R-IA)
Heller (R-NV)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)

Not Voting - 1

Inhofe (R-OK)

We all know who really is responsible for the shutdown Comrades!
FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah...it makes my breast swell with pride as I hear prole after prole spout the Current Truth™ we feed to them through our MSM. Sigh...rest easy, comrades. Our work here is nearly complete.

: • ), ; • (. : • ), ; • (. : • ), ; • (. : • ), ; • (. : • ), ; • (. : • ), ; • (. : • ), ; • (. : • ), ; • (.
(my usual brilliant commentary, Yes, No, Yes, No, etcetera, etcetera, blah, blah.)

I know I have done the best for my country when I do the above.

I am also quite exhausted. Famished. I need some Ben and Jerry's Cookies n Cream, or whatever they have on hand to fill my arteries with clogs. Any clogs will do. I love devolution. Devolution=Equality. This makes me happy. That's all I want. Blah, blah, blah.

Captain Craptek wrote:Ah...it makes my breast swell with pride as I hear prole after prole spout the Current Truth™ we feed to them through our MSM. Sigh...rest easy, comrades. Our work here is nearly complete.

Indeed Cap'n. Truly an inspiring video that makes me wave my freak low-information flag high.

Comrade Bear - I see you have returned from the...the....wherever you were. Welcome back.

We need to have another poll, asking who's to blame for the startup, no?

Cap'n, I'm always on super secret missions doing the Peoples Work™ under the code name "Project Hibernation". But it's always good to be back welcoming newcomers to the Plantation Of Next Tuesday™ where free beets and healthcare are but a whim and promise away.

Capt. Commie, there's no need to ask whose fault it is for the startup as we all have learned 5 years ago that everything -- and that means everything -- is always Bush's Fault™. But I think in this case we can unload a small portion of the fault to Mitch "the bitch" McConnell and his earmark of 2.9 billion for a damn dam project in KY (and I don't mean jelly). Damn, evil, greedy rich one-percenter rethuglikkkans always sucking OPM. >spit<

I figured you were out guarding the National Parks from the Nation, SDB.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I figured you were out guarding the National Parks from the Nation, SDB.

Comrade Ivan you know me too well. Guarding with all the precision, all the finesse and all the integrity of a 400 pound TSA agent on "lunch break". It's all one big happy Plantation™ to me. As someone (who I will not name) once said: "Either you're with us or you're against us".