People's Rat Discovered in Indonesia

Rejoice, this noble rat does not chew your hard-earned beets, neither does he gnaw your wallets and purses! It has been given a scientific name: Demok-Rat

A unique species of near-toothless rat that lives off earthworms and doesn't chew or gnaw has been seen in Indonesia.

Toothless_Rat.jpg

Maybe this is better named the "Pinocchio Rat", it appears to be a distant relation of the alligator rat.

Awww....that is pretty cute! As an aside, you can see pictures of my rat, Frannie, at the following link: https://www.castironheatregisters.com/rat.htm. That includes a pix undergoing anasthesia and also post-cancer surgery pix in which she looks extremely dopey.

I wish people would stop comparing liberals to rats. Rats are wonderful.

Comrade Ratskins, not to belabour the obvious, but - might I be so bold as to assume that Frannie IS registered to vote?

As a fellow musician, please give Frannie my compliments on her piano technique - I once tried playing guitar with both hands and both feet, but alas, it was not to be...

Comrade Rock,

May I commend you for even attempting such a feet! Playing a chord "on the bar" where one finger is used as a capo to cover all strings at once would be very, very difficult indeed even with the longest of toes.

Thank you, Comrade General Confusion! In point of actual fact, I gave myself a hand for attempting said feet, even though - having raised the bar - all I could do was fret.

Comrade ROCK:
Sadly, Frannie the Rat has passed on after enduring eight cancer surgeries and three bouts of mycoplasma pneumonia (all true). Consequently, I'm unable to ask her about her voter registration. However, given current voting trends I'm sure it is safe to say she'll be voting in the upcoming election.

Good to hear it, Comrade! THAT is what matters, and I'm sure that Frannie would agree.

Sis,

Verrrry Interestink! Now for the obvious question: "What does it taste like?"