Perez Hilton: Dumb B*tch Misogyny

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I always thought being called a “dumb b*tch” was a compliment or sign of affection within the gay community. I guess not, but hating women is still a big part of it.

Click here for some good ol' fashioned misogyny: YUCK!

Visit Michelle to get the scoop: YEAH!

Comrade Perez Hilton is upset because Miss California looks better in a bikini than he does.

This episode shows all the world, the tragedy and hardship that comes from not having Universal Healthcare in this country. Some hormones, breast implants and a sex change operation will make this poor abused person become the "bitch" of his dreams. Learning how to swallow would help as well.

Comrades, I'm perplexed. Some Rightwinger proposed a thought experiment which I can't answer, other than to call him a racist.

If people are born gay, there must be a gay gene. What if some pregnant woman discovered her fetus had the gene. Would it be ok for her to get an abortion just because she doesn't want a gay child?

To support her right to get an abortion would make me a homophobe. To support the gay rights of the fetus would make me seem like I'm denying her right to choose.

I hate it when I have to think, someone tell me what to say.

People aren't born gay, problem solved.

I hope that's milk coming out of his mouth. . . X@

Thanks Pinkie, that didn't help at all. Nowhere did it tell me what to say in response. I'm still trapped in my cognitive conundrum.

And shame on those who dare to suggest that gays aren't born that way. How else are they to claim to be helpless victims? No wait, that implies that homosexuality is a curse of sorts. Damn it, yet another conundrum!

Anyway, of course being gay isn't a lifestyle choice, which explains why they're always seeking to recruit "curious straight guys" and school kids. Damn, done it again!

Ok, all this cognitive dissonance is giving me a headache. I'll just resort to my original plan. Call the rightwinger a racist, then turn up my nose and walk away in a self satisfied huff.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I hope that's milk coming out of his mouth. . . X@

Yeah, that's what it looks like when he lactates.

Broadside wrote:

X@.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Broadside wrote:

X@.

I apologize, that was disgusting. Even for me:)