Phony Obama Scandals Inspires a New Galley Menu Addition

Comrades,

The People's Navy Galley is proud to present a new addition to our menu that was inspired by President Obama's recent comments that were delivered in an economic address at Knox College in Galesburg, Ill.

“With an endless parade of distractions, political posturing and phony scandals, Washington has taken its eye off the ball,” Obama had said.

We at the People's Navy galley sure weren't distracted and heard you loud and clear Mr. President and we then got to cooking. We are now proud to present for your dining pleasure!!!!

galley food 3.jpg
Scandalroni Pasta Slathered Up Inside Obama Baloney Wraps

I like the way the toothpicks stick in my tongue while chewing.

Is that real processed anti-American cheese sauce I see on the scandalroni peeking out of the O-Baloney? Might need a couple more "Holders" to close those gaps a bit.

its best with Government cheeses... and drizzled with white brown equal gravy

Best when eaten under a genuine MSM Scandalabra™ , one that sheds no light on what you're being fed.

This recipe is gonna get bounced by the Party Ideologist without the contraband corn chip shell representing the Latino element. And the Environmentalists will protest about the waste of wood resources with all the toothpicks. And pasta a white European thing.
Comrades this must be put right. The Obaco should be made up using only the politically proper ingredients. Line the taco shell with the baloney and fill with red beans and rice topped with only USDA Dept. of Agriboodle surplus cheese aged at least 40 years. Me no gusta, but me no run the presidential cantina.

AAAAKKKK! WHAT IS THIS??!! A PLATE FULL OF MAMA MO LIPS???!! This is taking piercings too far....

Ivan Betinov wrote:I like the way the toothpicks stick in my tongue while chewing.
Silly Brain. You're supposed to trim the sharp points before biting!

AAAAKKKK! WHAT IS THIS??!! A PLATE FULL OF MAMA MO LIPS???!! This is taking piercings too far....

Now, Now my lovely luscious looking Frau, you should know that every meal should always include a little fiber to help aid ones digestion.

It tastes awful and they won't even give you seconds!

I am sure the Secret Service will pass, it's hard for them to keep anything down when President Choom makes them eat all of his butts and roaches so Moochelle does not find them and kick his skinny old ass.

Lyman DeKoquonut wrote:I am sure the Secret Service will pass, it's hard for them to keep anything down when President Choom makes them eat all of his butts and roaches so Moochelle does not find them and kick his skinny old ass.
Please clarify meaning of "butts"? Vision that went through my head made me gag until I realized you might be speaking of choom reference rather than final word of your post. If the latter, even "roaches" (whether insectoid or choomoid) would be more appealing.