Photographic Evidence: Red Square in 1943

RST 1.jpg

This photograph was sent to us providing absolute proof that Red Square, commissar of the People's Cube, was transported back in time to help win the Battle of Stalingrad. Here he is shown with his victorious T-34 tank before the historic battle!

Krasnodar wrote:
RST 1.jpg
This photograph was sent to us providing absolute proof that Red Square, commissar of the People's Cube, was transported back in time to help win the Battle of Stalingrad. Here he is shown with his victorious T-34 tank before the historic battle !

Fool!
Fresh off the Kirov Factory Line to the Leningrad Front two blocks away.

Most Heroic!

He lifted the siege like Obama lifted my mortgage.

What I'd like to know is who scribbled "Red Square" on the tank? Didn't you know that unauthorized graffiti is punishable by five years of shovel-ready self-criticism?

C. Laika .....two blocks, you say ? More like a thousand miles from the Kharkov Factory in the Ukraine ! I feel like I'm in a debate with Chris ( never let the facts get in the way of the truth) Matthews !
Two blocks away..............right.
But then again, in orbit, a thousand miles might seem like two blocks. Is this, in fact Comrade Laika, the case?Oh yes... how do we know that photo of you ( Laika ) riding in Lunokhod was not, in fact, photoshoped by some wayward schmuck in Arizona ?

Red Square....in answer to question about tank....I, Krasnodar, was born in 1953...........a little late for putting graffiti on turret of Soviet People's T-34 Stalin medium tank ( made in Kharkov, way more than two lousy blocks from Leningrad !)

Comrade Square,
The T 34 was the model for the sardine can. If a comrade is taller than 5' 5", he wears the tank rather than serves as a crew member.

There would barely be enough room for your for your handle bars or boots!

You would be ok if you did not exhale or inhale.

Toorisky, I hear from a former Soviet tank driver that the tank commander used to steer the tank left or right by putting his foot on one of the shoulders of the driver. I imagine forward was a swift kick between the shoulder blades and stop was signaled by reaching under his chin with the instep of his boot and pulling back.

What a gloriously historic, accurate photographic, it is. And does not Red Square still look so stylish. I do not know how he remains so unchanged year after decade, but I would like to know his secret. And how he ever finds parking spots, especailly at the Gulag Mall & Socialized Inspection Office, where my driver I barely have room to park my Infiniti QX56.

Fraulein...... I have solution to your problem ! When you go shopping, you can use my Pobeda PDQ GT. It makes its own parking spaces........

Pobeda_Tank.jpg

Much gracias, Comrade Krasnodar, but I am not sure it has the, cough cough, luxury, I am accustomed too. But I do like the shooting artillery. I wonder if it could be attached to my QX56 . . and does it come in silver? It would be most convenient in removing those proles who think they can park anywhere they want!!!!! I do not know where they get the gall.

Interesting concept.... an Infinity Combat Unit ( ICU ). Perhaps after my completing daily beet harvest quota, I could see if the concept is of practicalities.
However.... my vehicles is not entirely spartan. My brother-in-law installed eight-track player he got from abandoned Moskvich. It can play music from Romanian Folk Band !

Krasnodar wrote:.....However.... my vehicles is not entirely spartan. My brother-in-law installed eight-track player he got from abandoned Moskvich. It can play music from Romanian Folk Band !
BE STILL MY HEART! There is nothing better than Romanian folk music and on an 8-track yet! You have access to the finest of the finest updated materials, do you not?! You are becoming a fine Made Prog.

Have any of you heard this joke ? No ? Then I will tell of it.

" Did you ever hear about the conscript who walked out of the Zampolit's office after complaining to him ? ........ ......Me neither ! "

Well, I thought it was funny......

Time Travel is impossible. Therefore, Comrade Red Square must have been given by Lenin the secret to immortality, giving him an infinite amount of time to destroy capitalism!

GLORIOUS PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE!!!

Not one to spread rumors, but I hear he sired 627 children in a three month period!

All in Stalingrad of course...

Krasnodar wrote:my vehicles is not entirely spartan. My brother-in-law installed eight-track player he got from abandoned Moskvich. It can play music from Romanian Folk Band !

Can it get any more futuristic than that? I'm glad our collective attracts the most advanced, progressively-minded comrades. None of that seemed possible in 1943!

627 ? Somebody's been sharing the wealth..........

Fraulein............I can see why you are having the parking problems.........
Infinity Limo.jpg
You must admit that she is most equal !