Photos of Glorious Female Party Members with No Makeup

FIRST AND FINAL NOTICE TO “THE PEOPLE'S CUBE” WEBSITE:

This is the only warning you will receive: female progs in the People's Republic are forbidden to wear makeup. Only capitalist whores decorate their faces to look like clowns. You must delete all such photographs from your website immediately. We have attached the only images that are currently approved for the following female progs:

Hillary Clinton, Megyn Kelly, Barbara Streisand, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Rachel Maddow, Rosie Odonal, Barney Frank, Michelle Obama, and Chelsea Clinton*.

[img]/images/Approved_Female_Progs.jpg[/img]

* The case of Chelsea Clinton warrants further clarification: Chelsea, while on “vacation” in America, had extensive facial plastic surgery performed. The cost was at least three years wages for a steel worker in the People's Republic. Only photographs of this woman before surgery AND without makeup have been approved.

CORRECTION:

It has come to our attention that Rosie Odonal is wearing makeup in the previously “approved” photograph that was sent to you. That image has now been officially banned.

Minister of State Communication

Red Walrus wrote:
whoopi-goldberg-tmz.jpg

Those are rubber bumper inserts to absorb the shock when Goldbug head butts a Rethug.

The b/w of Hillary seems to convey the thought, "You're Ded!" How can this be when I'm certain I wasn't there when the photo was taken? Do I have an identical look-alike?

I've said that all along!

And there is evidence to support the conspiracy...