Pictures from the DNC 2012

I was, as always, hunched over late at night reading the letters written by the strugg-hling and the suffer-hing members of the Gulagosphere all over the country, when I suddenly noticed a pattern of pictures in my inbox. Projected from the computer screen onto the dark wall, it created a semblance of glowing letters that seemed like Vladimir Lenin's handwriting. Translated from the Mother Tongue to the bourgeois-speak, the message said: "Make an aggregate post for the collection of pictures from the DNC 2012!" I'm humbly following orders.
~
This one is from Comrade Woody:

DNC2012_God_Protest.jpg
This one is from The Looking Spoon:

DNC2012_Clinton_Reagan.jpg
And these have already been posted on the Cube in other places.
If I have missed any, do add more below!

They seem pretty hepped up to me. It's no wonder they think they belong to the government.

4-more-chairs.png

What a dimwit!!!

The sound was as though they were asking for a party and they were short on partners, they wanted four more queers. Perhaps Reggie wanted to meet new friends.

A TRULY HEART-FELT message was heard by all last night. The depth of their passion rubbed off on all of us who watched or viewed re-runs.

Obama-Shoes.png
[/url]

Now improved. From Tragedy to Triumph.

Centers for Disease Control - what a gloriously equal peace of visual agitation! The Party approves!!!

Bravo also to the Party Organ's for korrektly disseminating the kurrent Current Truth ™ from the circle jerk Peoples Convention out to the awaiting hungry unwashed masses.

Outstanding - hard hitting, insightful propaganda journalism!

matthewsclintonmars.jpg

notdoneyet.png
Dear Leader Obama's dedication to repairing America reminded me of this paraphrase of a Roger Waters line from The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking.

The nation awoke in a fever.
The bedclothes were all soaked in sweat.
He said, "You've been having a nightmare
And it's not over yet."

RussianWarships.jpg
This just in - the cat is out of the bag, and the warships are out of the drydock at Severodvinsk! Someone discovered that on the last night of the Democratic Convention the warships displayed on the screen behind retired Adm. John Nathman, a former commander of Fleet Forces Command, were Russian warships. And we were so sure no one would notice!

Has anyone seen Snoogy Woogums lately??

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] [img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] [img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Kara class cruiser.jpg
Holy Crap !
Those are Kara-class Russian cruisers !

So, about the DNC's loyalties ..... any questions ?
( Funny.... I didn't hear about this on MSNBC.....)