Pioneers in Photoshopping!

Comrades! I have learned, and find it very appropriate, that our hero, Comrade Stalin, oversaw the first big experiment in Photoshopping.

Apparently in the USSR, photographers still influenced by the bourgeoisie, had trouble taking korrekt photographs. They were shot. It was Uncle Joe's benevolent and wise direction that helped the Soviet People invent Photoshop. With a stroke of a brush, they could eliminate pictures of the people who cluttered up pictures, and even those who never existed and therefore couldn't really be in the original photographs anyway:

A photograph of someone named "Trotsky", who may have pretended to be a pioneer of the Revolution:

Same photograph, improved to show the actual pretender: a head-sized lump!

not trotsky.jpg

More exciting examples here:

https://www.newseum.org/berlinwall/commissar_vanishes/index.htm

I know that many of you know all about this, but Comrade Stalin must not have talked about it when I was in the Motherland because he didn't want to brag, so it's all new to me.
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 5/12/2012, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Trotsky really never existed. Rlly.

We do suspect Comrade Biden is becoming a non-person.

Biden would look down right revolutionary in a Cuban military uniform!

Vrag Naroda wrote:Today Iran continues the legacy...

I see comrade.

The efficiency of the Iranians is impressive, Note that all four rockets were launched toward their Zionist targets at precisely the same time, under equal atmospheric conditions! Dearest Nookie, what is this photoshop of which you speak? This photo is on Algore's Internets, no? It must be true...

Let's not forget that the king, er, Uber Commissar of this is Reuters. Recall their 'shopped images about Palestine? Let's throw in some explosions.

But this is so much easier now than when NBC put a bomb in a pick-up to make it explode. Because it might not and they wanted it to. Because NBC is NBC.

This before Keith Olbermann started running the news at NBC. Although dear Keith is gone, fired even by the Goracle, his legacy lives on. Listen to their coverage of the Travon Martin affair.

Tried and convicted entirely by NBC.

Remember, comrades: there are no crimes. Only criminals.

Please look at my first post again, comrades Father Prog, Tovarichi, Dave Films, Vrag Navroda, and People's Comrade. Some evil Rethugglikan obviously photoshopped it such that it made no sense. I fixed it back.

Image Olbermann was fired by Gore?!?!?!?!?!?!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Nookie, dear Nookie, the Olbermann was indeed, er, exploring other career opportunities since his run-in with the Goracle. This reminds me of Kathleen Madigan's riff about H. Ross Perot, "If Jimmy Carter calls you an asshole, it's pretty sure that you're an asshole."

Not that I would EVER say anything bad about Jimmy Parson Carter. Just think how his feelings must have been hurt when the Romneyoid said of Dear Oleader's spiking the football on ordering other people to risk their blood to kill bin Laden. "Even Jimmy Carter would have ordered that."

The shame[/i]. How my heart bled for Parson Carter. I recall I was in college when he was elected and my progressive heart went pit-a-pat to think that behind that goober-grabbing smile I could see a really nasty, little, vengeful man who set the White House tennis-court schedule to suit him.

It is his spirit of micromanagement that has remained in the White House, absent the eight years of the Reagan monster.