Piss in Wal-Mart Dressing Rooms to Avenge Allende

download (1).jpg
In commemoration of the racist holocaust of Thanksgiving, today was "Buy Nothing" day. And our Brothers and Sisters in the Bay Area issued a set of instructions:

Show up at your local Wal-Mart, bright and early with your friends, and start filling carts with the most desired consumer "goods" (small toys and expensive trinkets are ideal since all this stuff will have to be re-shelved) -- try not to break anything. If you don't simply abandon the carts before moving on to the next store, you might realize that you forgot your wallet after everything has been rung up (ideally at the busiest hours -- say at 11am and 5pm).

Do not piss in the dressing rooms or leave anti-consumerism agitprop around the stores. Whatever you do, do not try to monopolize employee time on the sale floor or on the phone (time is money and employees are a consumer convenience) and certainly don't bring a stopwatch to make a game of that activity. Breaking glass or leaving nails in the parking lot would be going too far. Try to have fun on BND but don't
try to create as much of an inconvenient hassle as is humanly/heavenly
possible. Remember, your not trying to change the world with collective effort. Don't repeat these activities throughout the holiday shopping season after the BND holiday and, whatever you do, don't get caught if you break any of these rules. Take care and have fun.

Very clever, Comrades!!! DON'T piss in the dressing rooms! DON'T break glass or leave nails in the parking lot! No, Your (Pig) Honor, our web site explicitly said DON'T do these things. Like the way we would NEVER want to burn your fascist courthouse to the ground. And like the way we would NEVER want the People's Revolution to string up your incestuous capitalist friends from the roofs of their gaddamn corporate buildings.

Well, I'll tell you what. I don't give a goddamn damn about "Buy Nothing Day" because I already piss all over Wal-Mart dressing rooms and will continue to do so until that FASCIST BASTARD AUGUSTO PINOCHET is brought to justice. I DID NOT FORGET THE BIGGEST CRIME OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY, SECOND ONLY TO THE DAILY CRIMES OF THE ZIONIST ENTITY.

AVENGE SALVADORE ALLENDE BY SMASHING WAL-MART!

Scared Wabbit
Poor Wal-Mart! These tactics will destroy them! I fear the final Black Friday numbers.