Abortion Clinic Offers Black Friday Discounts

A real story.

Looks like a great opportunity that needs some propaganda graphics?

Black-Friday-220x120.png

Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Offers Black Friday Discount

A Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in southern Florida is offering a black Friday discount — including $10 off a visit to the abortion center today.

The new title under consideration is: "No more red ink day"*

* Federal and state governments excluded

[img]/images/TruthinAdvertising_Choice.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

The use of the colors blue and pink representing the 'parents' who are illustrated above throwing their new born carbon generator off the cliff is just as sexist as using words like 'Father' and 'Mother'. I believe a French cabinet member has developed progressive labeling that doesn't support non-Goobermental institutions such as the 'family'. The progressive labels are P1, P2, P3….(the People's editor doesn't allow subscripting?!)

One good non sexist designation would be "Parental Unit A" and "Parental Unit B". Random assignment of these designations will remove any role modality for off sprung.

Dr. Mengele would be proud of today's progressives.

Abortion Clinic Gift Certificates: a great gift for the whole family... maybe not the whole family, just those old enough to vote for Progress™.

Comrade Square, I believe that Abortion Clinic Gift Certificates, while not necessarily a great gift for the whole family, are an especially wonderful gift for the soon-to-be-expelled fetal tissue(s). After all, their genetic material donors won't be punished with a baby, and we all know what kind of lives unwanted babies live in today's progressive America, with both parents so involved with their careers and affairs with non-spousal units.

What a blessing to give the Gift that Keeps On Giving, an Abortion Clinic Gift Certificate! And remember - Marxmas is coming soon! Get special savings when you purchase an Abortion Clinic Gift Certificate Booklet, with your choice of 3, 5, or 10 certificates included!

Comrade Scratchanitch, you stupefacted me on this one... this is all I got....
Planned_parenthood2.jpg

Given the attitudes of Margaret Sanger, is it racist to have this on Black Friday?

Bill G wrote:Given the attitudes of Margaret Sanger, is it racist to have this on Black Friday?

Actually, that is the AIMED TARGET MARKET (it hasn't changed in 100 years).

Isn't it amazing, that KKK plans and other activities can operate in broad daylight when all is done with the Politically Correct cover???

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:What a blessing to give the [highlight=#ffff00]Gift that Keeps On Giving,[/highlight] an Abortion Clinic Gift Certificate! And remember - Marxmas is coming soon! Get special savings when you purchase an Abortion Clinic Gift Certificate Booklet, with your choice of 3, 5, or 10 certificates included!

Comrade ROCK,

Shouldn't that be the "The Gift That Keeps On Killing"? Or "The Gift That Keeps On Taking"?