Planning for next Party Congress!

Comrades! Does anyone know when the next Glorious Party Congress will take place? I need to know whether to pack my "Obama '12" bikini for the Black Sea or my "Kill the Republicans" anorak for Novozibirsk.

Not to put ideas into Party Hacks Heads heads....hmm, although putting ideas into Republikkan heads might be fun...but I notice there is some kind of Republikkan to-do on Mackinac Island in September. Might be the perfect thing to picket here in the Peoples' Republic of Michigan, if people are so inclined.

https://www.migop.org/index.php/conference/information/

Mackinac Island is in some ways a progressive's dreams because there are no motorized vehicles creating poison CO2 there, and it might remind us of a simpler time when horse poop abounded.

It would have been possible to remain in DC [Despicable Contemptible] and shovel as much of the bovine or horse droppings without having to burn excessive amounts of Jet Fuel.

Is that Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island the same hotel used in the movie "The Shinning"? If it is then it would be a very appropriate setting.

grand_hotel.jpg

General Confusion wrote:It would have been possible to remain in DC [Despicable Contemptible] and shovel as much of the bovine or horse droppings without having to burn excessive amounts of Jet Fuel.
I always thought the DC was for "Darkness and Confusion".

Grigori E.R. wrote:Is that Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island the same hotel used in the movie "The Shinning"? If it is then it would be a very appropriate setting.

grand_hotel.jpg

No but it is where "Somewhere in Time" was filmed. Maybe we can make a sequel, "Sometime Next Tuesday".

The Tsarevna had part of her re-edukation on Mackinac, through the East Lansing Center for Wimyn's Studies and Beer Drinking. I cleaned toilets at the Iroquois hotel. It's on the shore, and is much nicer than the grand, IMHO. Very entertaining. One of our guests asked us if she could have a room overlooking the ocean. Another demanded we turn off the foghorn coming from the buoy in the middle of the lake. It was my first exposure to the haught borgeoisie, and one couldn't help but admire their knowledge of geography and their sense of fashion: sandals with socks is de rigeur on the island. Nonetheless, I bonded with my fellow Comrade Maids and tried not to eat too much fudge, learning that eating fudge causes less fortunate children to starve.

General Confusion wrote:It would have been possible to remain in DC [Despicable Contemptible] and shovel as much of the bovine or horse droppings without having to burn excessive amounts of Jet Fuel.

Comrade, certainly the District of Confusion might be a better place to have the Congress, depending on how far each Party Member must travel. Or New York....what better way to ensure Fearless Leader Red Square is not inconvenienced should he make an appearance? Or Moscow, or Leningrad, or....Grigori, is it you that maintains the gulag in North Carolina? Touring a gulag might not sound like fun, but of course Party Congresses are not for fun. Seeing the traitor prisoners laboring in the sun might serve to scare us into remembering what awaits us should we betray the Revolution. (And the Tsarevna takes a special joy in watching the labor of hot, muscular,remorseful male zeks. Knowing these supreme specimens of manhood former spanners in the Glorious Party works are getting their just desserts and all that....do they wear their shirts?)

Царевна wrote:...One of our guests asked us if she could have a room overlooking the ocean. Another demanded we turn off the foghorn coming from the buoy in the middle of the lake. It was my first exposure to the haught borgeoisie, and one couldn't help but admire their knowledge of geography and their sense of fashion: sandals with socks is de rigeur on the island. Nonetheless, I bonded with my fellow Comrade Maids and tried not to eat too much fudge, learning that eating fudge causes less fortunate children to starve.

My, my. I'm shocked that the one demanding the foghorn be turned off didn't mistake it for a muezzin calling out the adhan. Afterall, isn't that island very close to New Falusia? Yes, fudge-eating is directly linked with starving Children™. Just like all the kkkapitalist excesses, when one has, another less fortunate has not. It's a zero-sum game.

Was that Union Fudge, or was it manufactured in sweatshops owned by rich Kaptialists exploting child labor for their own profits? I learned at the Re-education Akademy that only if it's Union, you may partake as a fellow worker has been THOROUGHLY compensated for his efforts with breaks and deserved benefits and a "living wage." Next party congress should be held in New Orleans. 1/3 of citizens left after hurricane, lots of empty hotels, and the seafood can fry in its own oil! This will also give Polibureau personal observations of evils of Bush in forcing Hurricane toward city below sea level...

NOLA....a delightful idea Tovarichi! Of course, it may still be poisoned by the oil spill purposely caused by the capitalist Brit pigs of BP, but it would be a noble idea to sacrifice our health for the good of the People. ™

Also, Tovarichi, New Orleans Congress would give Царевна opportunity for wearing Obama bikini. Priorities, Comrade. We can have NC gulag workers trucked down for her close inspection as well. There is still plenty of work for them to do after Bushitler wrecked city.

Tovarichi wrote:Was that Union Fudge, or was it manufactured in sweatshops owned by rich Kaptialists exploting child labor for their own profits? I learned at the Re-education Akademy that only if it's Union, you may partake as a fellow worker has been THOROUGHLY compensated for his efforts with breaks and deserved benefits and a "living wage." Next party congress should be held in New Orleans. 1/3 of citizens left after hurricane, lots of empty hotels, and the seafood can fry in its own oil! This will also give Polibureau personal observations of evils of Bush in forcing Hurricane toward city below sea level...

As for the fudge...in my student days there were actually no unions on the island, I don't think. Hopefully Obama has taken care of that, even if it means bringing in a high speed train and a metro-sized airport. Neither would really fit on the island, but who cares, when jobs for the People ™ are at stake?