Plants are Persons too

[img]/images/Plant_Person_Eyes_Voting.jpg[/img]

In a new study, plants don't like to be eaten. We need to respect these persons with dignity. Just the other day, a vegan ordered a salad and ate the person plants alive. It was horrible as the plants slaughtered in the mouth of an uncaring person. It was truly genocide.

A new group formed for the sake of plant persons everywhere. They are called the People for Ethical Remediation of Plants (PERPS). There we shall show how horrible vegans are treating our person plants.

Join us in protecting these persons by sending your fruits and vegetables to the nearest People's processing facility.

Are not the fruits already running the show?

RedDiaperette wrote:Are not the fruits already running the show?

Indeed, that was my understanding... I mean that is the understanding of The Party Image with whom I agree completely. I swear I've never had a thought in my entire life. Compared to me, plants are Einsteins - ewww that's humanist <<sigh>>

RedDiaperette wrote:Are not the fruits already running the show?

Maybe it's the nuts? Maybe we should ask Craptek!

Holy Jalapenos Comrades! Everything we eat is alive. What should we do?

Why don't we all just starve ourselves for the sake of The Collective™, Globull Warming™, Population Control™ and anything else our great leader "deems" necessary for the Greater Good™.

You know, just like they "deemed" Affordable Health Care, passed right under our noses!

What could possibly go wrong?

Pamalinsky wrote:Holy Jalapenos Comrades! Everything we eat is alive. What should we do?

[highlight=#ffcc00]Why don't we all just starve ourselves for the sake of The Collective™, Globull Warming™, Population Control™ and anything else our great leader "deems" necessary for the Greater Good™.
[/highlight]
You know, just like they "deemed" Affordable Health Care, passed right under our noses!

What could possibly go wrong?

We can eat Soylent Green.

Hammer and Loupe wrote: We can eat Soylent Green.
Well, hell, Hammer, we've been doing that for years, eating our own. The means justifies the end, et. al.

The Native American Chestnut - Castanea dentata: They've been attacked for their valuable wood, devastated by the dreaded chestnut blight, and watched their offspring being torn from their branches and eaten alive by human savages!

Join me comrades - let us march to Save America's Nuts! FORWARD!

Last time I saw a chestnut moving it was in the mouth of a running squirrel... hmmn

darski wrote:Last time I saw a chestnut moving it was in the mouth of a running squirrel... hmmn

Tsk...tsk...Comrade darski. I'm certain my brother branch hopper was carrying the poor thing to a safe house to rest up till Next Tuesday™ - when ALL the nuts will be released!