Poetic Justice: We Can't Wait! Yes We Can!

This commissar's red heart swells with hope. Not a single prole heard the dissonance between their Party-approved chanting and what the dear leader said. Having relegated their thinking to the glorious Party elites, they exist by herd mentality alone. Utopia is just around the corner!

Either that, or the room was full of Tea Party infiltrators.

I'm pretty certain it was the former, Comrade Square. Remember, in the glorious world of the dialectic, where truth is relative, it doesn't really matter anyway!! The tearrorists may have THEIR "truth", but Dear Leader is, well, Dear Leader. To coin a clumsy (and yet fully true) phrase, some truth is more truthy than others.

Words comrades
Just words

It is only important that we follow. We do not need to think.
This is what we have Papa Obama for,,,

Only become one with Papa Obama and follow his lead
without question

Through Him, and with him, and in him

*sniff* Comrades, this gives me so much Hope. I had feared that, with the Dar Leader Kim Jong Il's passing, the era of mindless chanting to the words of Our Glorious Leader, irrespective of what those words actually were, might be behind us. Now I see that the spirit of the Dear Leader lives on in Obama. Hope! Change! Yes We Can!

It couldn't have been the Tea Party. Somebody was banging a cowbell toward the end of the chant.

We can't wait - yes we can. The proletariat life is filled with contradiction. With leaders to interpret reality, I fear they would be totally lost.