Pomp under (somewhat changed) Circumstances

Hillary_crumbling_BW.jpg
~
... alias Going To Be Hoisted On Her Own Petard ?

Note.
Not "freshly baked" stuff, Comrades, agreed.

Transmission of Progressive Pravda from USSA to EUSSR still takes a day or two. No worry! Glorious Empress of Coming Tuesday certainly has a plan for Kicking Ass of those lazy Software & Communications KKKapitalists, those Kulaks hoarding Bits & Bytes, instead of Equally Transmitting them to the Toiling Masses of The Planet!

Under Glorious Empress, a Truth Carrying Electron will need only a few hours to make it through the Transatlantic Cable to the shores of EUSSR!

(in other words, the Era of Heavy Speed will end, and gloriously dawn will the Era of Light Speed!)

Such pomp - guaranteed Historically Unprecedented! (and to start, notes NYP, a mere half-hour after the polls close in NY) - eerily reminds an alert Comrade of the idiocy, uh, I mean, brilliance of a PEREGRUZKA shtick.

(I bet, the concept of that Pyrotechnic Lollapalooza was thoroughly focus-grouped, since January.)

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I say, stick one of the rockets up her ass and light it up.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
tmp.png
... stick one of the rockets up her ass and light it up.
Craptek ? _Putout ? _Bueller ?

(or, where is Comrade Biffinaditch, when we most equally need him ?)

In the unlikely event Madame Shrillary should lose, those fireworks would make a truly awesome funeral pyre. Let's send her out "Viking style" with a bang!

Subvet wrote:... Let's send her out "Viking style" with a bang!

wow, our Comrade Chief Designer! what a Boommm!-Day that would be!

Korolev_Chief_Designer_detail.jpg
(see it here)

Meanwhile, the administration team of the Clinton Foundation is preparing for the election results...

cfbendler.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
The attachment tmp.png is no longer available
... stick one of the rockets up her ass and light it up.
Craptek ? _Putout ? _Bueller ?

(or, where is Comrade Biffinaditch, when we most equally need him ?)

FireworksTop-0.gif
Fireworks test small-3.gif

Minitrue wrote:Meanwhile, the administration team of the Clinton Foundation is preparing for the election results...

tmp1.jpg
(highly informative: Andy McCarthy, 2 days ago)

most korrekt, Comrade Minitrue!
no rockets, no gizmos, only good old homebrewn Chappaqua-basement technology!

P.S. Genosse Minitrue, ant vee haff zhat teknologi in zhe Brussels EUSSR Hauptkvarters too, ja?

Of course comrade Genosse, we're always ready to burn sensitive documents hier at the Hauptkwartier.

May glorious Merkel reign a thousand years! Sie lebe, Huzzah!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Subvet wrote:... Let's send her out "Viking style" with a bang!

wow, our Comrade Chief Designer! what a Boommm!-Day that would be!

Korolev_Chief_Designer_detail.jpg
(see it here)

Ah, thank you, K. Dummkopf. My sweet babushka Semyorka. I understand it is still continuing the revolution into space well into the 21st Century! One small correction to the current history to which you linked, each of the five stages does not have four engines as stated, they have one engine with four chambers. This was Comrade Glushko's solution to create lots of thrust without the engine destroying itself due to the poor metals we were forced to use so that the Politbureau members could have their Zils.

In some amazingly non-political news (yes, there is some) I will soon, with Comrade Square's permission, be posting the world premier of a new treatise describing a glorious, predictive film from the golden age of Comrade Stalin's repression enlightenment.

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:... In some amazingly non-political news (yes, there is some) I will soon, with Comrade Square's permission, be posting the world premier of a new treatise describing a glorious, predictive film from the golden age of Comrade Stalin's repression enlightenment.

- SK
Just askin' - will your oeuvre also include elucidations on the most glorious Palace of the Soviets ?

(if not, be careful - Comrade Batyushka may shoot & bury enlighten you without an obituary !)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Just askin' - will your oeuvre also include elucidations on the most glorious Palace of the Soviets ?
Da, comrade. You are quite perceptive and have an excellent memory.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: (if not, be careful - Comrade Batyushka may shoot & bury enlighten you without an obituary !)
That sounds...painful.

- SK

pfffffffffffffff.......

Hillary_firework_nyet.jpg
(be a farce2, should that cancelation become tomorrow the camel's straw to doom The Empress)
(be a farce3, if that cancelation is calculated ‒ focus-grouped, sure ‒ to generate pity for Poor Empress, again denied Her Coronation... and thusly, heh-heh, record-breaking weepy turnout!)

2 : Squared !
3 : Kubed !