Pope outraged by Planned Parenthood's unfettered capitalism

Pope Francis today strongly condemned the sale of baby parts by Planned Parenthood, calling it "unfettered capitalism."

In related news, PETA has launched an investigation to make sure no animal parts were marketed, and Snopes has announced that the entire issue was taken out of context.

We here at the People's Equitable Distribution Center have sent inspectors to ensure that all baby parts are being distributed equally.

Top abortionist confesses: I sell dead babies

As the old saying goes, "Give them a foot, and they'll figure out a way to make money off of it."

Overheard at Planned Parenthood: "Congratulations, someone has asked for your daughter's hand. He didn't specify which one, so we were able to sell him both."

Finally we will learn just exactly how much an arm and a leg is actually worth.

The old wives' tale that if you drill a hole in a People's Cube and look inside you can see Next Tuesday is impossible to prove as it is illegal to tamper with a People's Cube in any way. However, I have it on good authority that if you could look inside a People's Cube you would see yourself as the Party really sees you: a slab of meat dangling on a hook like at a butcher's shop, all divided up by cuts with grease pen and marked with price.

Planned Parenthood, and it's abortion mill and organ harvesting of babies, is the perfect metaphor for statism. We are little more than animals to statists.

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote: We are little more than equal animals to statists.
And that makes the difference.

I read somewhere that the Democrats will be using the sale of body parts for fundraising. Most democrat voters don't use their brain anyway, why not donate it to science and let Hillary spend that money? Plus you have 2 kidneys and livers can regenerate..so slice one off for Hillary!!!

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:I read somewhere that the Democrats will be using the sale of body parts for fundraising. Most democrat voters don't use their brain anyway, why not donate it to science and let Hillary spend that money? Plus you have 2 kidneys and livers can regenerate..so [highlight=#ffff00]slice one off for Hillary[/highlight]!!!

Image Don't you mean, 'pinch one off' for Hillary?