Pope Pelosi...Let us bow our heads and pray.

Yes Pinkie!

The Fairness Doctrine is for all people!
....there are exceptions of course. We'll decide that come 2009.

Gabba Gabba GOMS. Gabba Hey!

Your Highness, you are looking most fetching tonight! Uh... you are not planning on fetching anyone I know are you?

Most exalted Commissarka Pinkie wrote:P.S. I wonder if James Carville has ever thought about dragging a hundred dollar bill thru You Tube?

I nominate that for the wittiest thing said on the Cube so far.

BTW... speaking of Carville.... I broke out in hysterical laughing this evening as I was caught completely unaware of this.

Here is am, watching The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, a long, but pretty decent movie when who pops up as the Governor of Missouri than James Carville! And he has this great line about how they are going to get Jessie James for his attacks on Republican businessmen!

CinemaPup wrote:...he has this great line about how they are going to get Jessie James for his attacks on Republican businessmen!

His wife must have had to talk him into that one...

-Mikhail

If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. I hope no one tells me that Serpenthead breathes or I'll try to find out a way not to.

Actually, it did make sense from a story point of view, since the movie is in the post War of Northern Aggression period, hence their raids were against rich republikkkan fat cats and the James gang were known supporters of the glorious southern cause.