Power #Wall lottery could raise #MAGA Millions

[img]/images/various_uploads/PowerWall_Lottery_MAGA_Millions.jpg[/img]

Our friend Tracy Connors at EnoughAlready.us has come up with a brilliant idea. Given that Congress is reluctant to finance Trump's wall upfront, the money can be raised through a lottery called Power Wall and MAGA Millions, so by the time Mexico finally pays for the wall the construction can already be completed.

What if I told you there's a way to raise money for the wall that doesn't involve having to wait for GOP Congressmen to grow a backbone? And that it would also be completely voluntary, and require no additional tax increase.

Sounds too good to be true right?

Well there is a way, and it's so simple you'll wonder why no one else has suggested it.

A national lottery.

If you're familiar with American history, or have watched a lot of Pawn Stars episodes, you know that lotteries have been used to pay for all sorts of things. When Thomas Jefferson wanted to rid himself of his burdensome personal debts, he petitioned the legislature of the State of Virginia seeking permission to dispose of portions of his real estate holdings via a lottery. It's safe to say Jefferson would approve of a national lottery to fund the building on the wall.

We could have fun with it. Call it the Power Wall Lottery. Those who voted for the wall can help ensure its construction by participating and some of them will become instant millionaires as a result! It's a pretty sweet deal.

Read more on Tracy's blog.

Lotteries are a government-run operation anyway, so there's nothing that stops this government from going ahead. The cost of the wall is estimated at $20 billion the most, and according to Journalist's Resource, lotteries contributed $21.3 billion to state budgets in 2014 alone. And since illegal immigrants also like to buy lottery tickets, Mexico will pay for at least some of the wall through the lottery even before Trump moves a finger to get the official compensation.

[OFF]

I'd cancel the F-35 program. You could build about 15 walls with the money they're tossing towards the F-35. It's unfit to fly, too.

Interesting idea. Why doesn't the government do this more often? Can't we just have it where the government can accept donations for things such as this or the military?

Hans Olo wrote:Can't we just have it where the government can accept donations for things such as this or the military?
If by "donations" you mean the collection of money from people by the use of force, then I agree.

If you mean "donations" as in letting people decide how much of "their' money to donate, then I must denounce your hidden capitalistic goals.

We are allowed to have money? When did this happen?

RedDiaperette wrote:We are allowed to have money? When did this happen?
If you are told you have money, then you have money.

If you are told that you are to donate your money, then you will donate your money whether you have any or not. But you DO have money, because you were told you do (and probably too much of it).

See?

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]If you are told you have money, then you have money.[/highlight]

If you are told that you are to donate your money, then you will donate your money whether you have any or not. But you DO have money, because you were told you do (and probably too much of it).

See?

Komrade Major, if we are told we have money, but we identify as having no money, does that mean we have to donate? Furthermore, if we have no money but identify as having money, can we redistribute other people's money so that we can donate when we are told?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]If you are told you have money, then you have money.[/highlight]

See?

Komrade Major, if we are told we have money, but [highlight=#ffff00]we identify as having no money[/highlight], does that mean we have to donate? Furthermore, if we have no money [highlight=#ffff00]but identify as having money[/highlight], can we redistribute other people's money so that we can donate when we are told?

Most Venerable Comrade Stierlitz,

I have rebooted my phone as my Peoples Current Truth AppTM froze up so I will attempt to answer without provoking any original thought on my part.

One can identify as whatever sex, gender or race one desires and everyone must acknowledge your identity as you believe it to be. However, money is not fluid whereas your wants, desires and hence identity indeed are. Therefore one does not have the ability to identify as having money or not having it. In other words, money is tangible whether you are told to have it or not while ones sex, gender or race are not tangible at all.

P.S. - My apologies for the frequent edits. I used an iPeoplesPad that I found behind Tractor Barn #2.

P.S.S - If anyone lost an iPeoplesPad behind Tractor Barn #2, I changed the password to 050117 and hid it by placing two beets on top of it. I may have cracked the screen because posting with it was quite aggravating. Sorry.

"You can't do that because...well, just because we say so." -- Ninth Circuit Court

BREAKING (brand new ukase of Zyentralnyi Komityet!).

As of now, Peoples Current Truth App™ provides an I DONATED button.
By pressing the button, he/she/it/other add-identifies him-/her-/xyrz-self as :
I already donated to Cause [X] and now I feel proud and entitled to virtue signalling
where X is a placeholder for a Cause (itself freely selectable from a dynamic list).

That nice functionality is fully money-detached (@RedD) and species-inclusive (@RedD)!.

HINT. The button is installed AUTOMATICALLY, via the backdoor link to the GPS* Organ.
Of course, it is available only to Nomenklatura-level comrades.
Muzhiki, zeki, Trump family, and the like rubes will not even know of the new PCT App™ goodie.

* Glorious Party Surveillance.

Most Venerable Comrade Stierlitz,

I have rebooted my phone as my Peoples Current Truth AppTM froze up so I will attempt to answer without provoking any original thought on my part.

One can identify as whatever sex, gender or race one desires and everyone must acknowledge your identity as you believe it to be. However, money is not fluid whereas your wants, desires and hence identity indeed are. Therefore one does not have the ability to identify as having money or not having it. In other words, money is tangible whether you are told to have it or not while ones sex, gender or race are not tangible at all.

P.S. - My apologies for the frequent edits. I used an iPeoplesPad that I found behind Tractor Barn #2.

P.S.S - If anyone lost an iPeoplesPad behind Tractor Barn #2, I changed the password to 050117 and hid it by placing two beets on top of it. I may have cracked the screen because posting with it was quite aggravating. Sorry.

Thank you for your most equal discernment Komrade Major. And might I say that I got a great workout from the mental gymnastics that you employed in your answer. If only our whole kollektive got such workouts, we'd have the entire world revolutionized by now!