Pravda and TASS Merge with Comrade Ariana and Daily Kos

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

No need to listen to the entire piece. You will get the gist from the first 60 seconds.

Comrades, our Progressive World of Next TuesdayTM is at hand. Our reliable news sources, ABC, MSNBC, CBS and others are now getting their news from even more reliable news sources of Huffington Post, Daily Kos and others.

And when will The Cube be featured as The Most Reliable of Progressive Resources on the MSM? Huh? Huh? Did you ask your inside connections this dear Leninka?

Comrade Red Rooster,

I couldn't see the forest for the trees. One spends so much time in the Gulag that one gets used to the stink. But, your question is brilliant, and our representation in the highest ranks of those who deliver the propaganda is long overdue.

Comrade Leninka,

I understand, being the Keeper of Graveyard Entrances and a constant comrade of the finest gulag on the web: https://www.redcage.com - AND a fine Dr. of Jiffi-Lobo distribution I too spend a lot of time in dark places.

The first order is to go to your inside connections and pry. First - QUESTION, as that won't work, then MOAN, WHINE, COMPLAIN and file GRIEVANCE with the nearest state office. If that gets you no where, as it usually does not in such deep echelons of The Party, offer COPIOUS AMOUNTS of vodka, furs, and shiny things.

This will get The Cube the recognition it deserves in the MSM!

Long Live his O'liness!

You are correct Comrade Rooster, we need to promote the Cube, it's fine columnist, decisive view points. The Cube story by story can easily rival the New York Times, the Boston Globe and the L.A. Times, in areas such as truth and non bias reporting.

The only thing we do not have here at the Cube are spiffy television spots. With dopey actors holding feet up while howling "Call NOW".

Yes the Cube is news to be proud of.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Comrades Red Rooster and Red Star,

I can just imagine Katie Couric saying: "What kind of magazines do you comrades at the People's Cube read? How do you keep yourself informed?" (a comment similar to the one for which she won a journalism award)

{off} Katie, you don't have to read magazines any more to get the news, have you ever heard of the Internet, you snide bimbo-snake?"

And Chris Matthews saying: "Ooooh, Comrade Red Square from the People's Cube gives me a "furrowing up my leg."

And Larry King saying: "Tonight, we have a special guest, and let me tell you, she has a lot of Vavoom: Commissarka Pinkie from the People's Cube.

Red Star wrote: The only thing we do not have here at the Cube are spiffy television spots. With dopey actors holding feet up while howling "Call NOW".

Curious comrade Red Star, "feet up"... "howling 'Call NOW'".... Does N.O.W. know of the maniac malignant Kapitalist cowboys of MGTOW? If not we must make sure to sic NOW on these fools! Ah, Comrade, we got it! Boxing matches! Scratching and biting allowed! Much like the ShamWow Man fiasco with hooker, yes comrade, we could sell tickets to a caged bouts in the Madmax Beyond the Thunderdom ilk. Only more vile, more bloody, and well.... more Cat & Dog!

Brilliant Comrade Red Star! You never cease to amaze me, you truly are a made Progressive! This is a fabulous idea... I am so glad you thought of it.

His O'liness will love it, it is a 'fist bumpers' delight!

Let's get ready to Rumble!!!!!!

Oh Great Trapezoidal Leader, I have always had a soft spot for Siamese Twins. This intellectual merger is both touching and Siamese, how could it fail?

Unfortunately YouTube removed our pilot news program under the pretext of copyright infringement. All we have left is screenshots.

Red Square wrote:Unfortunately YouTube removed our pilot news program under the pretext of copyright infringement. All we have left is screenshots.

What a tragedy, Comrade Red Square. It would have been so informative For the ChildrenTM to have taught them the true locations of Australia and Texas. Something really has to be done about this. Well, at least you could start a blog and have silly people like me post on it, until one day, you get the respect you deserve as the greatest propagator of propaganda that ever lived.

Thank you for your concern, Leninka. I decided to link the video directly from the People's Server, bypassing the corporate-owned YouTube. Enjoy!

CCCP 1 (3CP1) On Your Dial: Do Not Adjust Your Set!

Thank you Comrade Red Square,

This video was a work of art. Every segment had a message of the absurdity of communism. And I noticed the tractor even had Kruschev's lips. But, now here is a strange coincidence. The other night, we were shopping at Wal-Mart, and after coming out of the store, there was a man who looked--curiously--much like Giorgy, hat and all. In fact, he was so curious to us, that we strained our eyes to get a closer look.

Oh, and one more thing. I would love to get my hands on the hair gel the men in the video were using on their hair. In this hot, Texas humidity, I could really use such a product. Is it state issued People's Hair Gel? I would gladly forego more than one beet ration to get some.

Ahh Comrade Tibor has a glorious tractor.

Leninka - to tell you the truth, I have no idea where they got the Giorgy's costume, especially the hat. One thing is certain: if you saw a man dressed like Giorgy, it was probably Giorgy - because there can't be anyone else who looks like that.

Don't be an Uzbek!