PRC Flag to Fly at the White House

Glorious News! Next Tuesday™ is nearly here! The glorious flag of the Peoples Republic of China will be flown at the White House September 20! The wonderful date happens to be a Sunday, not a Tuesday, but who cares? The point is our people and Party will be praised in song, drama and a cultural exchange that glorifies the 60th anniversary of the Peoples' triumphant victory over opression!

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-07/13/content_8422505.htm

Will the glories of the Obama administration never cease? I fully expect the US Government to hand over a major West Coast port as a gesture of appreciation for our holding a vast percentage of US debt. I prefer San Diego for its great seafood restaurants, but San Francisco or Seattle would be OK, I suppose...

Comrade General Mousey Tongue; I declare September 20th Tuesday, so that it is better in line with the Current Truth(TM).

Ah, the cat is finally out of the bag! (No offense, General, merely a figure of speech.) The useful idiot pundits have been speculating for years that Obama is a great historical figure who has been reincarnated. They are right about that, but their guess about WHO Dear Leader was in his previous life is way off the mark. The fools have blathered on and on about how Obama was that second-rate 19th century American intellect Abraham Lincoln now reborn. (Fat Chance! The Dear Leader would not be caught DEAD in a log cabin.) However, I have it on good authority that on Sept 20 it will be revealed that Obama is the reincarnation of the glorious People's Revolutionary Hero Chairman Mao Tse Tung!

Now, I know there are those (straw men, mostly) who will say, "But Opiate! Chairman Mao died in 1976 and Obama was born in 1961; how could Obama be the reincarnation of someone who was not yet dead when he was born?" To this I would reply, "Fools! This is why you can't pass the glorious government healthcare plan! I give you great inspiring hopey-changey narratives and you sit there dicking with arithmetic! Do you want to be a part of a glorious people's bowel utopian movement or a cashier at the local supermarket?"

And I'd be right, too! (Gosh, I'm good.... Maybe Obama will make me Czar of the Glorious People's Revised History or something.)

Opiate of the People wrote:Ah, the cat is finally out of the bag! (No offense, General, merely a figure of speech.) The useful idiot pundits have been speculating for years that Obama is a great historical figure who has been reincarnated. They are right about that, but their guess about WHO Dear Leader was in his previous life is way off the mark. The fools have blathered on and on about how Obama was that second-rate 19th century American intellect Abraham Lincoln now reborn. (Fat Chance! The Dear Leader would not be caught DEAD in a log cabin.) However, I have it on good authority that on Sept 20 it will be revealed that Obama is the reincarnation of the glorious People's Revolutionary Hero Chairman Mao Tse Tung!

Now, I know there are those (straw men, mostly) who will say, "But Opiate! Chairman Mao died in 1976 and Obama was born in 1961; how could Obama be the reincarnation of someone who was not yet dead when he was born?" To this I would reply, "Fools! This is why you can't pass the glorious government healthcare plan! I give you great inspiring hopey-changey narratives and you sit there dicking with arithmetic! Do you want to be a part of a glorious people's bowel utopian movement or a cashier at the local supermarket?"

And I'd be right, too! (Gosh, I'm good.... Maybe Obama will make me Czar of the Glorious People's Revised History or something.)

That's it! his O'liness does not keep his birth certificate hidden because he was not born in the USA, but it is hidden because he was born in 1976 and is therefore too young to be president! Holy Moley!

This is more clear than the set wireless demolition of WTC #7!

Time to bloggidy, bloggidy

Blog away, comrade cat! The world must know the TruthTM!

Comrade Opiate, such mathematics are beyond my fuzzy little brain. I only know that Obama must be reincarnated from SOMEONE important, but it could not have been Mao. His rambling tirades do fit the picture, but his excessive flatulence (matched only by his namesake, Chairman Meow) was legendary. To my knowledge, Obama does not emit excessive amounts of methane. But you are 'good' comrade, as we are all 'good' in the sense defined by the Current TruthTM. You would make a splendid Czar of something, as long as it isn't homeland security or seafood testing!

Colonel, I am greatly relieved by your service to the Party. Now Next Tuesday can be on a Tuesday. Mao would have smiled, farted his approval, and patted me on the head...

Comrade General Fluffy Butt; As Direktor of Space and Time, I also declare Mao to be alive. He is merely in a state of temporal rest at this time. Also I declare Ted Kennedy, Lenin, and Ho Chi Minh to also now exist in the same state of temporal rest.

(Karakter Off)

I cannot comprehend how the US, after supporting Chiag-Kai-Shek's government fighting communist insurgents, and after standing by the exiled government in Taiwan for six decades, would stoop to this. It would be hard to understand even if part of some broader multi-culti experiential celebration of cultural diversity. But to actually CELEBRATE the date of the fall of the legitimate government of China at the White House? I can't believe it.

(Some self-disclosure...although I have adopted a Chinese nom-de-Cube, I am not ethnic oriental, and have lived within the blessings of freedom in the US all my life. Still, many on the Cube have unique pespectives, either from their origin, their relationships with spouse or friends, etc. I would very much like to hear the reaction of others in the collective!)

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: I only know that Obama must be reincarnated from SOMEONE important, but it could not have been Mao. His rambling tirades do fit the picture, but his excessive flatulence (matched only by his namesake, Chairman Meow) was legendary. To my knowledge, Obama does not emit excessive amounts of methane.

Y, perhaps I was jumping to conclusions again, or else the Hopium I've been smoking has gone to my brain (wait, that can't be.... as a loyal party member, I do not have one....)

Anyway, to continue...

Yes, Chairman Mao was excessively flatulent, but according to sacred party dogma, his flatulence didn't smell.

Ditto for Obama. I have been told privately that the MSM was very diligent in pursuing this angle, contradicting the right-wing canard that the nation's journalistas did no vetting of Obama. Ha! They were out there night and day trying to smell a rat, and could find not a one!

In the future, I predict all civliized advanced societies will select their leaders in this way. This business of voting and issues and platforms and such, it's all so sordid, so venal, so proletarian. And it leads to the WRONG people often rising to undeserved positions of power, namely, the Shrub (whose emissions, I have been told, can kill a lobbyist at 50 yards. Phew!)

Yes, in the future, all leaders shall henceforth be chosen via the "sniff" test. Chairman Mao and Chairman Obama are just two examples of how great this system works!

So this is what Biden meant when he characterized Obama as "clean and articulate."

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: Will the glories of the Obama administration never cease? I fully expect the US Government to hand over a major West Coast port as a gesture of appreciation for our holding a vast percentage of US debt. I prefer San Diego for its great seafood restaurants, but San Francisco or Seattle would be OK, I suppose...

Most progressive idea General Mousey-Tongue, I propose the that the entire state of California be given. The new Peoples Republic of California will now be the paradise that Nansky, Boxer, Waxman, and others have longed for. Berkeley should be the new capitol.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
General Mousey-Tongue wrote: Will the glories of the Obama administration never cease? I fully expect the US Government to hand over a major West Coast port as a gesture of appreciation for our holding a vast percentage of US debt. I prefer San Diego for its great seafood restaurants, but San Francisco or Seattle would be OK, I suppose...

Most progressive idea General Mousey-Tongue, I propose the that the entire state of California be given. The new Peoples Republic of California will now be the paradise that Nansky, Boxer, Waxman, and others have longed for. Berkeley should be the new capitol.
But if they do that, hand over Kaleefornia, it will all make sense then.

(off)
They hand over California, nothing would change except the state count of America.

We will have 56 states, instead of 57 then?

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: I fully expect the US Government to hand over a major West Coast port as a gesture of appreciation for our holding a vast percentage of US debt.

I think that's a fine idea. I don't think it would take the Chinese long to clean up LA and San Fagcisco. Under their progressive and humane judicial system the penalty for homosexual behavior, drug addiction and joining a criminal gang is the same...death.

If they also made illegal immigration a capital offense maybe someday California would be worth buying back.