President Obama Commemorates Ramadan

Ramadan.jpg
Dateline Washington DC - On Friday, President B. Hussein Obama marked the start of the Misloom holy month of Ramadan by suggesting that Mislooms, both American and worldwide, send Ramadan Donations to his 2012 presidential campaign.

The president stated that Ramadan is a time to time to cherish family, friends and neighbors, and to help those in need of rocks for stoning relatives who have strayed from the path of the Prophet. He mentioned that for only $5.95 the 2012 Obama campaign would send a special, autographed rock to campaign donors.

Obama also paid tribute to the Arab Spring which is sweeping the middle east, bringing brutal Islamic dictatorships and Shariah law to country after country. The president suggested that for a donation of $10.95 his 2012 presidential campaign would send a specially autographed and inscribed paperback copy of the Koran to supporters.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. "America is no longer a Christian nation."

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. "America is no longer a Christian nation."

Comrade Peoples Comrade, this must be a fact of current truth. Dear Leader (PBUH) made no statement at the celebration of Easter, or even the American high holy day of D-day, but has dutifully cleared his busy schedule of fundraising, golf, and golfing fundraisers to properly honor the sacred month of Ramadan. Barry Akhbar!

But wait!

There's more!

Shovel.jpg
Yes, that's right - for a one-time donation of only $29.95, the Obama 2012 Campaign will send you a Special Edition Ramadan Shovel!! Hand engraved with the likeness of The Prophet™ (PBUH) by actual Arab Spring artisans, for a small donation to do YOUR PART in re-electing America's first Misloom president, this dramatic work of functional art CAN BE YOURS!

Be Shovel Ready - because you just never know when an infidel near you may need stoning!

Call 1-800-KEE-LYOU today, and have your ObamaCard™ ready - operators are standing by!

Be Shovel Ready - because you just never know when an infidel near you may need stoning!
And don't forget that disobedient wife or daughter. We don't want them dishonoring the family.

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Peoples Comrade, this must be a fact of current truth. Dear Leader (PBUH) made no statement at the celebration of Easter, or even the American high holy day of D-day, but has dutifully cleared his busy schedule of fundraising, golf, and golfing fundraisers to properly honor the sacred month of Ramadan. Barry Akhbar!

As it must be, Comrade Tovarichi. Our Great Leader has no time for such petty nonsense which only a very miniscule (in)fraction of the population supposedly "observe."

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Be Shovel Ready - because you just never know when an infidel near you may need stoning!

You will be happy to know that we have placed our order immediately. This is most definitely one shovel we are going to need in the future just in case anyone needs a good thwacking.

Poof.gif

Image It is nice to see that Obama has his priorities in order.

Image This is excellent news, my friends!

We must all follow suit as Fearless Leader (PBUH) has done and give our thanks and praise to the most peaceful religion in all of the world after you ignore their plans to conquer Israel, create a Caliphate and begin their plans for destroying Western Civilization that their crazy and in control radicals have been screaming out constantly for decades..

I, for one, welcome our new Muslim Overlords friends and have done my best in advance to ensure that my household is not only based around Equality ™, and Fairness ™, but is also Sharia Compliant.

Mystery item No. 1

Ahhh, Comrade Lurking, you know what I always say - "One for all, and all for all!"

Fhalkyn wrote:
The Lurking Comrade wrote:I, for one, welcome our new Muslim Overlords friends and have done my best in advance to ensure that my household is not only based around Equality ™, and Fairness ™, but is also Sharia Compliant.
Ah! So you read what I posted?
The Lurking Comrade is Lurking..Also, you didn't make that post; public school teachers did.

Is there any other kind of teachers worth mentioning, R.O.C.K?

Centers for Disease Control wrote:
All, but Comrade Centers for Disease Control, Obama is like a god, so we must - like - worship him. If you need proof, look no further than -

And if you're still not convinced of HIS godlike powers, absolute proof is here in this Youtube sensation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rT ... ure=fvwrel