President Obama Will Speak With Us Monday

Comrades,

It's a rare moment indeed! Dear Leader Himself, personally and in person, will be chatting with us Monday evening! Can you believe it?

He sent me an e-mail earlier today! Really! The thought makes my tail bristle with pride! He said;

"...I want to talk with you. You're the ones putting in the time and effort to achieve real progress, and fighting to make the agenda Americans voted for last fall a reality. I want to cut through the noise and talk with you directly about where we're headed in the fight for change. That's why I'm getting on the phone with OFA supporters this Monday, November 18th."
I don't know about you, but "I'm In!" I'm filling out the Website form right now so I don't miss a single word! I think I'll add my street address, phone number, Social Security number, and anything else I can think of to make it easier for Him to contact me again! Join us Monday comrades!

Don't forget to write in your Visa, MasterRaceCard, DiscoverProgressivism Card, Amerikan Express & NutClub credit card numbers also Captain! Oh..& please remember to put in the 4 digit code on the back of your cards & the expiration dates!

Don't forget to add your Obamacard number as well. I believe he will be speaking TO us rather than WITH us, no?

Don't forget your bank routing numbers as well for your $3 donation!

I got a call from a nice young man from Kenya the other day. He told me that he was the manager of a national healthcare system, and that due to the death of his boss's wife' husband, the widow had asked him to find someone to help him protect the sum of $14,000,000,000 (FOURTEEN BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) from falling into the hands of the wrong people. All I have to do is send him all my personal information and bank routing numbers.

The ObamaCard is issued in sequential numerical order Comrade. Since demand is so high my card exhibits the equivalent of 10 trillion hexadecimal digits of Pi. A real challenge for an HP 35S but a piece of cake for COLOSSUS.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I got a call from a nice young man from Kenya the other day. He told me that he was the manager of a national healthcare system, and that due to the death of his boss's wife' husband, the widow had asked him to find someone to help him protect the sum of $14,000,000,000 (FOURTEEN BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) from falling into the hands of the wrong people. All I have to do is send him all my personal information and bank routing numbers.

Yes, Comrade Betinov, there are still some decent people left out there. Kinda makes life worth living knowing we're not alone in a Teabagger infested country.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:I got a call from a nice young man from Kenya the other day. He told me that he was the manager of a national healthcare system, and that due to the death of his boss's wife' husband, the widow had asked him to find someone to help him protect the sum of $14,000,000,000 (FOURTEEN BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) from falling into the hands of the wrong people. All I have to do is send him all my personal information and bank routing numbers.

Yes, Comrade Betinov, there are still some decent people left out there. Kinda makes life worth living knowing we're not alone in this world with no one but Teabaggers.
AND Christofascists AND Gun Clutching Assassins

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:COLOSSUS is preparing the feed no doubt.
AA Colossus 1.jpg

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:The ObamaCard is issued in sequential numerical order Comrade. Since demand is so high my card exhibits the equivalent of 10 trillion hexadecimal digits of Pi. A real challenge for an HP 35S but a piece of cake for COLOSSUS.
AA Colossus 1.jpg

Hey Colossus, it sounds like Comrade Komsomolets likes the size of your "hard drive", no?

I am so in and excited !!!!

hanner sickle phone.jpg

Just hope he doesn't blab on for hours like he usually does as my arm gets tired holding on to the heavy receiver of my O-phone

Capt. Commie wrote:Hey Colossus, it sounds like Comrade Komsomolets likes the size of your "hard drive", no?

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:

hanner sickle phone.jpg

Just hope he doesn't blab on for hours like he usually does as my arm gets tired holding on to the heavy receiver of my O-phone

Commodore! Be careful when you grab the phone for Monday's call! Dear Leader needs all of us in one piece to watch as He fulfills our every wish!

Eh, yeah... COLOSSUS that's KOMSOMOLETS there sparky.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Eh, yeah... COLOSSUS that's KOMSOMOLETS there sparky.

A typical government program. All that technology and no spell check.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Eh, yeah... COLOSSUS that's KOMSOMOLETS there sparky.
AA Colossus 1B.png
27325-AA Colossus 1B1.png

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:

The attachment hanner sickle phone.jpg is no longer available

ObamaBerry.jpg

Your Colossalness,

I would use my O-Phone if I hadn't dropped it in the cement pond this morning. I will wait till Monday and ask Dear Leader for a new one.

But there's more NEWS comrades! Erin Hannigan of OFA has ALSO contacted me (this is my lucky week, yes?) with the new strategy for silencing the teabag people. This email is to prepare us for Dear Leader's Monday call. Here it is:

Truth Team

"Truth Teamers, when you're talking about health reform, it's good to remind people:

This fight has always had one goal: providing all Americans with better health care at more affordable prices.

President Obama has said from the start that he will work with anyone who wants to improve the law to achieve that goal. That's why he announced a plan this week to smooth the transition to the Affordable Care Act by allowing insurance companies to continue some health care plans through 2014 to help Americans receiving cancellation notices.

But let's get one thing straight: Some people in Washington are doing everything they can to make sure health care reform fails. They're willing to take health care away from millions, and bring us back to the days when consumer protections were inadequate.

This is what Speaker John Boehner reportedly said behind closed doors on Thursday:
"Remember the strategy for stopping Obamacare we laid out to you back in July. It had two components: Aggressive, coordinated oversight, and targeted legislative strikes aimed at shattering the legislative coalition the President has used to force his law on the nation."
That's an outright admission from Speaker Boehner that his goal has nothing to do with improving Americans' health care experience and everything to do with his political agenda to destroy the Affordable Care Act.

It's up to us, Truth Team, to make sure that people understand that, and cut through all the noise out there with some much-needed perspective.

Erin Hannigan
Health Care Campaign Manager
Organizing for Action

bzimw2xccaeaio5.jpg

Apology accepted. Just as a reminder COLOSSUS someone holds the keys...

Captain Craptek wrote: But there's more NEWS comrades! Erin Hannigan of OFA has ALSO contacted me (this is my lucky week, yes?) with the new strategy for silencing the teabag people. This email is to prepare us for Dear Leader's Monday call. Here it is:
Comrade Squirrel, it is Double Plus Good to see that our friends at OFA are doing their part to inform the masses about the Plans of Deception of the Republicans!

Say - is there any word on the conflict with Eurasia?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote: But there's more NEWS comrades! Erin Hannigan of OFA has ALSO contacted me (this is my lucky week, yes?) with the new strategy for silencing the teabag people. This email is to prepare us for Dear Leader's Monday call. Here it is:
Comrade Squirrel, it is Double Plus Good to see that our friends at OFA are doing their part to inform the masses about the Plans of Deception of the Republicans!

Say - is there any word on the conflict with Eurasia?

Yes Comrade Rock. There certainly is. The front has slipped down below the border of Uranus.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Apology accepted. Just as a reminder COLOSSUS someone holds the keys...

AA Colossus 2.gif

R.O.C.K. in the USSA[highlight=#f8f8f8]
Captain Craptek

[highlight=#ebebeb]
But there's more NEWS comrades! Erin Hannigan of OFA has ALSO contacted me (this is my lucky week, yes?) with the new strategy for silencing the teabag people. This email is to prepare us for Dear Leader's Monday call. Here it is:
[/highlight]

Say - is there any word on the conflict with Eurasia?[/indentr][/highlight]

Comrade Squirrel said:
Yes Comrade Rock. There certainly is. The front has slipped down below the border of Uranus.
Comrade Squirrel, Is it not true you have been dispatched in People's cattle car to Siberia for a expedited vacation? How is it you have access to Comrade Obama and OFA while rolling along the Trans-Siberian Railway?

Captain Craptek wrote:

If this is current truth, would not suspenders be in order?

Comrade, when a d00d wear good gang bangin' pantz no s'penders is required, yo.

YoMamaPantz.jpg
Inna meanwhile, did he call yet, did he call yet, did he call yet??

Red Walrus wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA[highlight=#f8f8f8]
Captain Craptek

[highlight=#ebebeb]
[/highlight]

Say - is there any word on the conflict with Eurasia?[/indentr][/highlight]

Comrade Squirrel said:
Comrade Squirrel, Is it not true you have been dispatched in People's cattle car to Siberia for a expedited vacation? How is it you have access to Comrade Obama and OFA while rolling along the Trans-Siberian Railway?

Walrus, my good comrade, haven't you heard? Dear Leader beams his thoughts and transmissions directly through my implant. Haven't you had one installed? You should. Reception is 5 X 5 at all times.