President Re-Purposes Warships For Peaceful Use

Navy_Repurpose.jpg

Cruise The CIA "Black-Site" With Our Muslim Brothers

In another of his unheralded efforts to save taxpayer dollars, President Obama quietly ordered the re-purposing of many idle US warships. Two of the first ships to be reclassified “Special Purpose Cruise Ships” are the USS San Antonio (LPD-17) and USS New York City. (LPD-21)
“Why reserve our most up to date ships exclusively for war?” remarked the president on a recent inspection of the USS San Antonio. “There's a lot of time between wars that just goes to waste. Couldn't we be using that time to get more acquainted with our Muslim brothers?”
The two most recent examples of warship re-purposing (shown above) provided Al Qaeda operative Abu Anas al-Libi, and suspected Benghazi mastermind Ahmed Abu Khattala, with delightful ocean voyages they will long remember.

In October of 2013 al-Libi, and 9 months later Khattala, were offered private cabins on two different San Antonio Class amphibious transport ships. Both men praised the attentive crew and first class catering, and expressed their thanks and appreciation for a pleasant journey to America.

A White House spokesperson assured us that each of the 2 billion dollar warships had been appropriately outfitted to accommodate their Muslim guests.

Captain Craptek wrote:Both men praised the attentive crew and first class catering, and expressed their thanks and appreciation for a pleasant journey to America.
Oops, I had to backup when I read "attentive" as "alternative," and my mind began wondering and wandering about the USS New York City.

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Both men praised the [highlight=#FFFF99]attentive[/highlight] crew and first class catering, and expressed their thanks and appreciation for a pleasant journey to America.
Oops, I had to backup when I read "attentive" as "alternative," and my mind began wondering and wandering about the USS New York City.

I'd considered the word "attractive" as well, but regained control in the nick of time. And yes, it's USS New York City...the place where they someone murdered 3000 people.

Of course, with this wonderful news the first question that comes to mind is what delectable creations Commodore Snoogie might concoct to demonstrate that The People's Galley™ serves only the finest edibles afloat! This might be the perfect opportunity to "unveil" The People's Bacon-Wrapped-Pork-Tenderlon, with fruit garnish in down-home crescent shapes!

Bacon-Wrapped-Pork-Tenderloin-1.jpg

Anyer Marx wrote: This might be the perfect opportunity to "unveil" The People's Bacon-Wrapped-Pork-Tenderlon
Aka- No pork