President Trump to create Red Team/Blue Team healthcare

[img]/images/various_uploads/Team_Blue_Red.jpg[/img]

President Donald J. Trump has outlined a new plan to end the healthcare debate once and for all, saying that this proposal should meet the demands of all parties in this heated debate.

"There is a great divide in our nation," the president explained at a press briefing, "and that divide is healthcare." President Trump compared it to a fight between two opposing teams: the Red Team fights for socialized healthcare, while the Blue Team fights to have their birthright of freedom back. Congress is the referee who has apparently sided with the red team and is rigging the game to serve its own interests and not the interests of the American people.

"With this in mind I plan to resolve this issue by giving both teams what they want," the president said. "I have instructed the department of Health and Human Services to produce and implement two healthcare options for America."

According to this plan, the Red Team option will be fully socialized healthcare. Once signed up, the participants will have the right to some kind of healthcare from somewhere by somebody sometime. An indeterminate 'socialization' fee shall be deducted from their paychecks. The fees withheld from all the participants will go into a pool of moneys to be dispersed as the Secretary of HHS sees fit for the maintenance of that socialized program.

"There will be no other source of funding," the president stated. "Socialized medicine must be sustainable. If it can't be sustainable, that means the idea has been a big fraud all along."

The Blue Team option will be for those Americans who want to enjoy the freedom to have whatever healthcare they wish to contract with another party. There will be no government involvement other than the judicial protections against fraudulent contracts, to maintain the norms of civilized society. Those on the Blue Team will have total freedom of association so they can govern themselves and choose options they think are best for themselves and their families.

"In its current form, Obamacare is really just a wholesale grant of power to the executive branch to control the entire healthcare industry," said President Trump. "As the nation's chief executive, I'm using the power given to me by this law to conduct an experiment that I hope will help all Americans finally to find out which of these plans is better. It will be instructive to witness how many people voluntarily sign up for which option, and to watch the results of this experiment unfold."

It's about time our national healthcare policy was reformed along the lines of the highly successful Crips vs. Bloods model.

HHS Crips and Bloods.jpg

In the spirit of "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others", I demand equal Kare For All.
Except for the Kollective's August Senators, who deserve much more owing to their animal natures.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Tug_of_war_red_Blue_scissors.jpg[/img]

Once again, Trump is an unacceptable reactionary! All comrades know there are two levels of health care in the worker's paradise. Party officials and apparatchiki get medication and/or surgery. All others get vodka, and must supply their own toilet paper if hospitalized!