Preview of Government Healthcare

Comrades! I give you a glorious preview of what our new Government run, Unionized healthcare system is going to look like! Two unionized EMTs in New York City were on break in a coffee shop. A pregnant woman fell ill and needed emergency medical assistance. Since they are loyal Union Party members and Government Health careworkers, the two EMT's who remember were on break, refused to help the woman and she and her fetus later died. What further proof do we need that Government Health Care works! We can't expect our doctors, nurses and EMT's who are on a Union enforced break to actually you know, HELP people. Comrades, the Healthcare and the Unions are working! We are Winning! Hope and change! We are one vote away from this kind of thing happening all over the country! YES WE CAN!!

click here for story https://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bro ... Z3FNO4DmiL

Comrades, I must confess that in a previous life, before I became a progressive, I was a landlord. From time to time I would hire friends to help me rehab rental properties. Even then my inner progressive decreed that every hour of work required a 15 minute Union break for the drinking of beer and the eating of pizza.

"Tradition...tradition"
--Fiddler on the Roof

"Kill the landlord"
--Karl Marx

Thank you, Comrade Ted State for that inspiring narrative. I'm glad to see opressed workers are finally standing up to demanding, self-centered patients. I mean, all day long... "I'M sick!", "I'M dying!" "I can't breathe!" All the time, "ME, ME, ME!" It's always about THEM, isn't it? I have this comrade in the People's Anti-Imperialist Fire Brigade and he says all day long people call him up and say "My house is on fire, my house is on fire, help!" And he says, "What do you want ME to do about it, Comrade? It's not like MY house is on fire!" Geez.

A LANDLORD, Comrade Whoopie? You didn't expect to make an admission like that without repercussions, did you? You will be receiving a letter from Party Central demanding you say 100 "Our Obama's" and 100 "Hail Michelle's" and buy numerous carbon emission indulgences from Al Gore before you can receive Obamabsolution for your past sins. And that pizza had better have been trans-fat free or there will be Hell-thcare to pay!