Priorities USA Connected to World Order Organization

Priorities_USA_Action.jpg
Priorities USA is a pro-Hillary group. Its comrades are made up of former White House operatives and former Clinton campaign staff. Some of the names associated with this group are Jim Messina, Guy Cecil, Brennan Bilberry, Jennifer Granhom, Anne Caprara, Paul Begala, Bill Burton, and Justin Barasky. This group will be one of many pro-Hillary groups to hit opponents hard and prop up her luggage.

Let us focus on the few comrades of interest in Priorities USA, Jim Messina, Brennan Bilberry, and Sean Sweeney. They are connected to a company called The Messina Group.

The Messina Group is an international organization made up of those who worked in campaigns and governments. The well-known are Sean Sweeney, Jim Messina, Addisu Demissie, Brennan Bilberry, Nathaly Arriola, Kassia DeVorsey, Rod O'Connor, Liza Bray, Collin Gately, Nick Bruis, Tara Corrigan, Zack Stapf, Brennan Bilberry, Darcy Waldman, and Isabelle Wright.

What is their purpose? Are they the Illuminati?

They connect countries together and take care of their elections. They have many subdivisions, but their parent company has a motto, “If a head is cut off, more will take its place.” I'm looking forward to finding more about their outstanding company.

Let us give our comrades a warm welcome. “Hail Hydra” would suffice.

I remember Comrade Messina. It seems like only yesterday I accidently stepped on his face his picture while trying on new shoes. Hi Jim! Enjoy the graft and payoffs - it's all part of the job.

OFA_Messina 3.jpg

This Messina character, does he have an alibi for where he was in 1974?Image

Comrade Messina has taken a shine to leadership. Indeed, the candy and love letters show some passion to become the world leader, and he is bent on changing the rules.

[img]/images/Messina_Joey_Award_Propaganda.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/Messina_Joey_Award_Propaganda.jpg[/img]

Creepy... Why am I itching all over?

Attention Comrades! I have found the founder, Jim Messina attending Bilderberg Group 2015.