Proclamation #08041961

Honor System: A system in which people are expected to be honest although they have the opportunity to cheat.

scouts honor.jpg
Yes, comrades. It is now official government policy. The "honor system".

This week Proclamation #08041961 was announced to the peasants.

This new proclamation makes it official that government central planners are now operating on the honor system to validate claims filed under the Affordable Care Act.

The proclamation's rollout, as of now, only covers claims filled under the ACA. However, in good time this new initiative will be extended to other areas of our lives.

It is already being piloted in voting precincts in blue states across the nation, with great success. Not one case of voter fraud has been validated, as all validation tools have been removed and are no longer operational.

One can only guess, and make suggestions, the many other areas of our lives that could dramatically be improved under such a system.

Comrade Obama's domestic policy is almost as fool-proof as his foreign policy. The Man.......NO, The God, is all wise, all knowing, omnipotent. As a matter of fact, I think I will start addressing him as Supreme Being. And talk about handsome, what a gift to the world.

Does this proclamation cover information provided to the IRS? If so, I need to revise "Line 7: Wages, salaries, tips, etc." on my form 1040 to read "$47.58" and remove the W-2 form.